BIRTHDAY - PART 2

At EDINBURGH MANSION...

The clock has been striking at 2:00 am in the city of Edinburgh when the young actor who is the birthday boy with his husband who was bridal carrying him entered the room and as soon as they entered the room Zhan placed Yibo on the bed lovingly as...

The clock has been striking at 2:00 am in the city of Edinburgh when the young actor who is the birthday boy with his husband who was bridal carrying him entered the room and as soon as they entered the room Zhan placed Yibo on the bed lovingly as he settled on the floor on one knee and kept Yibo's foot on his knee. Yibo who after a lot of protest has been bridal carried by Zhan from the moment their dance has ended has hidden himself in Zhan's chest as he has seen those teasing smile of all his friends and he has felt a blush appearing on his face as he knows that his friends will not let it go especially Cheng and Wuxian ge as although he know the latter from only three monthd and had only two or three interactions but thode interactions has only told him how tease Wuxian can be, and seeing that teasing smirk on his face has made him gulped his saliva and his husband after taking him in his arms has bid everyone of them goodnight as Zhan has asked Charles to show him their rooms making Wuxian to yell, "Zhan spare our little bobo!" Making Yibo to completely bury his face in Zhan's chest as he was carried by his gege to their room and Yibo when felt the action of his husband immediately spoke, "Zhan ge, what are you doing!"

Zhan when heard Yibo just smiled as he brought Yibo's toe near his lips as he planted a kiss on it making Yibo to feel a shiver run down his spine as he spoke, "Gege, it's d... Dirty!" And Zhan when heard Yibo again planted a kiss on his toe as he spoke, "it's not love!" As he lovingly caressed those feet as he continued, "anything related to you isn't dirty!" Making Yibo to feel a warmth in his heart as he looked at Zhan with his doe eyes and Zhan when felt the gaze on him smiled as he moved upward and planted a kiss on his forehead as he caressed his face as he spoke, "just wait here, I will come in few minutes!"

Yibo on hearing Zhan was about to speak but before he could Zhan just looked at him sternly and Yibo when saw the gaze of Zhan immediately nodded his head making Zhan smile as he ruffled his hair, "good baby!" And with this left the area leaving Yibo alone.

Yibo when saw Zhan leaving pouted but he just composed himself as he started waiting for his husband and it was after five minutes Zhan came back with a basin, a wiping cloth and a night suit. Yibo who has been waiting for his husband when saw him coming with all this was startled and as he saw Zhan keeping those things near him he spoke, "gege why do you bought these things!"

Zhan after keeping the things beside Yibo just dipped the towel in basin as he just squeezed it as he spoke, "you will know soon my heart!" As after doing his action he just wiped Yibo's face lovingly making Yibo to look at Zhan with shock as he wasn't expecting this and Zhan after wiping his face lovingly again dipped the towel in the basin as he took Yibo's hand in his and started wiping it and after cleaning all these areas he spoke, "Yibo remove your shirt!" As he took another towel and dipped it in basin again.

Yibo who at first was started by Zhan's action has started to enjoy it as he started looking Zhan's actions with utmost curiosity as the way Zhan was taking care of him it made him feel butterflies inside his stomach but when he heard Zhan he just felt his body turning red as he spoke, "w... Why?" And Zhan after squeezing the towel looked at Yibo as he spoke, "because I want to take care of you!" As he with a pause spoke, "now open your shirt, baby!"