CHAPTER 30 - PART 5(d)

At BEIJING MALL...

It was after five minutes the young heir after changing his attire the young heir stepped out of the trial room and as soon as the young heir stepped out, Mr

It was after five minutes the young heir after changing his attire the young heir stepped out of the trial room and as soon as the young heir stepped out, Mr. Yan moved toward the young heir, and the young heir on seeing the managing director spoke, "Mr. Yan, pack the clothes which have been chosen by Mr. Xiao Wang for me!" And the managing director on hearing this just nodded his head as he spoke, "yes Sir!" As he moved away from the young heir and Zhan after seeing that the managing director have left moved toward the place where Yibo has been sitting and after reaching there he just tapped on his shoulder to gain his attention.

Yibo who has been watching his dance videos while waiting for his husband when felt a tap on his shoulder immediately looked up and seeing his husband he with a smile spoke, " Ge, have you changed?" And Zhan on hearing this with a smile spoke, "yes love!" And the young actor on hearing this immediately stood up from his seat as he with a smile spoke, "then, let's go!" As he took hold of Zhan's hand and immediately moved him toward the place where the clothes were kept and after making him stand near the clothes rack he spoke, "choose for me, hubby!" And Zhan when heard this smiled at his husband who sometimes behaves like a baby making the young heir to fall even more for his husband and Zhan whenever have these feelings he always thinks about how much he will fall for the boy but Zhan heart always have an answer for this question of his mind which is he will never stop falling in love with the boy as his love for the boy is just like stars of the night sky which are infinite similarly Zhan also loves the boy till infinity and every day there is something which always makes him feel for the boy more and as the young heir is thinking about this a smile is adorned on his face and Yibo who has just asked Zhan to choose something for him when saw the smile on his husband's face spoke, "Gege what are you thinking about?"

Zhan who has been lost in his thoughts about his love for the boy when heard Yibo's voice come out of his daze as he spoke, "just thinking about my love for you!" As he made the boy turn toward himself and lightly bit on his face and Yibo who has been blushing furiously after hearing his husband when felt him biting on his nose frowned cutely as he spoke, "why do you always bite me gege?" As he looked at Zhan with a cute pout and continued, "I am not a food!" And Zhan when heard the boy felt the urge to tease the boy so he just bent at the level of the boy's ear and spoke, "you don't know how much delicious you are!" And Yibo when heard this looked at Zhan with his widened eyes as he never expected Zhan will say something like this and it took him some time to compose himself but before he could speak Zhan spoke, "and if you don't want me to eat you then fastly tell me what kind of look do you want!" And Yibo when heard this immediately looked at his husband with widened eyes as he never expected this but before he could speak Zhan spoke, "sweetheart, are you coming or do you want me to eat you?" And Yibo who has been dazed by Zhan's words when heard this immediately looked up in Zhan's eyes as he spoke, "Shameless!" And Zhan on hearing this just chuckled as he spoke, "Are you telling me or not?" And this time Yibo know that the man's words can't be taken lightly so he with hurry spoke, "Want to look cool!" And Zhan when heard this immediately spoke, "okay love!" As he started searching for the clothes which will make his love look cool and after a few minutes Zhan for something which made him smile as he chose that attire and spoke, "Yibo, what about this one?" And Yibo who has been standing beside Zhan when heard his husband look at the clothes the man choose for him and seeing the choice with a smile spoke, "sure hubby!" As he just took the clothes from Zhan's hand and entered the trial room to only come after some time in an all-black attire which consisted of a black jacket paired with a black sweater and black pants and as soon as he stepped out he looked for his husband and finding Zhan still at the cloth racks he moved toward him to only tap on his shoulder to gain his attention.