CHAPTER 27 - PART 1(b)

At XIAO MANSION...

Yibo after gathering the lunch box from Xu Ma left the kitchen to only enter the living room where he was greeted by Cheng who has entered the mansion after settling up with the team of young actors when saw Yibo coming out of the kitchen but when...

Yibo after gathering the lunch box from Xu Ma left the kitchen to only enter the living room where he was greeted by Cheng who has entered the mansion after settling up with the team of young actors when saw Yibo coming out of the kitchen but when saw the thing in Yibo hand was a little bit shocked as seeing the packed thing in the boy's hand made him feel that the younger is going somewhere so he spoke, "are you going somewhere, Yibo?"

Yibo who has entered the living room was busy in his thoughts about the words which were said to him by Xu Ma about the young heir but when heard Cheng's voice immediately came out of his daze as he looked at Cheng and spoke, "yes!" And Cheng on hearing this frowned as he was not expecting such an answer because the boy deserves a rest after working for two days straight without even having proper rest because even before the shooting of a friendly meet between the cast of the film, the young actor has to shoot a commercial and has to attend a Fan meet too and the two days have been hectic for the younger and he wanted him to have a little bit of break but seeing the young actor all ready to leave the mansion made the manager frown as Cheng spoke, "and where?"

Yibo when heard Cheng's question was about to answer him when he suddenly remembered that if he is going to tell his friend that he is going to meet his old man, then he will be teased to death by his friend as it has happened earlier too so he spoke, "not going to tell!" Making Cheng frown who was not expecting this and before he could speak Yibo spoke, "you can leave Cheng, and don't worry about me!" And before Cheng could retort Yibo left the living room leaving a baffled Cheng.

Yibo after leaving the mansion moved toward the place where Lele has been standing and reaching there spoke, "le ge!" And the head of the young actor's security who has been busy talking with his colleagues when heard the younger voice immediately turned toward him as he spoke, "yes bo di!"

Yibo on getting the attention he wants spoke, "le ge, make the car ready!" And Lele when heard the young actor was startled as he was not expecting such a request because he was expecting that the young actor is going to retire for the day because of his past two days' schedule but seeing the younger's expression immediately spoke, "yes sir!" And with this left to arrange the young actor and after a few minutes spoke, "Bo di, the car is ready!" And Yibo on hearing this nodded his head as Lele opened the door for him and after making sure Yibo is settled inside the car entered the driver seat as he spoke, "sir where?" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "to Xiao Corporations!" And Lele on hearing this just nodded his head with a smile and with this the car left the Xiao Mansion.