CHAPTER 21 - PART 3(a)

AT XIAO CORPORATION...

Xiao Zhan when realized what the younger has did chuckled as he mumbled to himself, "CHEEKY BRAT!" And with this kept his phone back as he composed himself as he knows that he has a meeting to attend right now which is urgent so he with his indiff...

Xiao Zhan when realized what the younger has did chuckled as he mumbled to himself, "CHEEKY BRAT!" And with this kept his phone back as he composed himself as he knows that he has a meeting to attend right now which is urgent so he with his indifferent look turned around toward the executives who has been looking at him with widened eyes as they never thought that their boss can also react in this way as they have always seen Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan being a cold and elegant businessman but today they saw a different Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan who smiled and chuckled like a teenager in love after seeing his phone.

Zhan who has turned around when saw the executives busy in their thoughts wanted to laugh as he knows the reason for their shocked faces but he just cleared his throat to gain the attention of the executives as he spoke, "so shall we continue?"

The executives when heard the cold voice of the young heir immediately sat up straight as they spoke, "yes sir!" And with this Zhan leaned on the table as the meeting began.

The meeting ended after half an hour as Zhan spoke, "good work!" Making all the executives speak in a unified voice, "yes sir!" And the young heir on hearing this just stood up from his seat as he buttons up his coat and spoke, "you all may leave!" And with this left the conference room.

Xiao Zhan after leaving the meeting room entered his office as he sat on his chair with a smile as he is looking at the message which he has just received half an hour earlier and seeing the message again he felt elated as he spoke,

"so love finally started showing off his husband's wealth!"

And with this, he just let a laugh as he swirls the chair around to only get shocked when the chair stops as he saw Kuan standing with a teasing smile on his face which made Zhan a little bit startled but after composing himself he spoke, "When did you enter the office?"

Kuan who has been standing with a teasing smile when heard the young heir's question chuckled as he spoke, "when the young heir was busy reading the text message which made him so elated that he forgot to notice my presence!"