CHAPTER 12 - PART 2

At YIBO'S PENTHOUSE

Yibo after calming himself down with a shower of fifteen minutes entered his walk-in closet to get ready

Yibo after calming himself down with a shower of fifteen minutes entered his walk-in closet to get ready. Yibo as he is getting ready glanced at himself as he sees the face which is loved by everyone he chuckles as he speaks remembering the dream he had in the morning,

"When everyone claims that you are loved by them, then why are you so alone, Wang Yibo?"

As Yibo spoke this a lone tear escaped from his eye and Yibo seeing the tear is shocked as he raises his hand to wipe that tear and speaks,

"Wang Yibo, why are you being so pathetic?"

"You are a cool guy!"

"You don't need anyone!"

Yibo after getting ready suddenly realized that he is at his penthouse when he clearly remembers sleeping in the bar while he was drinking. Yibo on realizing this is shocked as he doesn't remember about how he has reached his flat. As Yibo is thinking about all this suddenly a voice was heard, Yibo, when heard the voice at first, is startled as he felt someone has again intruded into his house and the thought itself makes him shiver in fear as the last time it happened it was a crazy fan of his who broke into his previous flat and Yibo had to leave that place immediately.

As Yibo is thinking about all this he felt himself shivering in fear but he immediately shrugged his thoughts because the chance of this being repeated is very less as he trusts his security team. As Yibo is thinking about all this, the voice is again heard but Yibo this time gathered his courage with the hope that nothing bad will happen and left for the living room.

Yibo entered the living room of his luxurious penthouse as he looks around to find the source of sound but to his dismay, he found no one there so he moved toward his kitchen, and seeing the person there he narrowed his eyes and in an annoyed voic...

Yibo entered the living room of his luxurious penthouse as he looks around to find the source of sound but to his dismay, he found no one there so he moved toward his kitchen, and seeing the person there he narrowed his eyes and in an annoyed voice spoke, "what are you doing here?"