BIRTHDAY - PART 6(b)

At Edinburgh...

Yibo who has just followed his husband when saw the helicopter in front of him was more shocked when he heard Zhan telling him that he wanted to fulfill Yibo dream of having such a date making Yibo to feel a warmth in his heart as another question...

Yibo who has just followed his husband when saw the helicopter in front of him was more shocked when he heard Zhan telling him that he wanted to fulfill Yibo dream of having such a date making Yibo to feel a warmth in his heart as another question about where they are going that require them to board a helicopter so he asked, "and where are we going old man?"

Zhan who has been watching every expression of Yibo when heard the question with a smile spoke, "Paris!" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a widened eyes spoke, "are you kidding with me Sean Xiao Zhan?" As hearing Zhan he was not able to belive his ears and Zhan when heard Yibo with a chuckle just made him look at him as he just boop his nose with his finger as he spoke, "and why would you think I am kidding with you, sweetie?"

"Because it's unbelievable, Mr. Sean!" Spoke Yibo as he with a pause added, "who plans something like this so abruptly?" As hearing something like this made him feel that Zhan is joking with him as they haven't planned anything like this and Yibo never belive in making abrupt plans and Zhan when heard Yibo smiled at his baby husband's cuteness as he spoke, "your husband, love!" As he with a chuckle added, "and the answer to your query is that everything is arranged all I need is your approval!" As he showed his hand to Yibo and with a smile asked, "so will my husband join me to our this small trip to Paris?"

Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him to check the truth in his husband's words and as he saw the confidence on the man's face he realized that the young heir isn't kidding so he was about to keep his hand in his when suddenly another question came to his mind making him stop with his step and Zhan seeing this spoke, "what happened baby?"

"Who is going to fly the chopper?" Asked Yibo while pointing at that chopper which has been studying in the grounds of Sean hotels as seeing the chopper Yibo knows that it will have two or three seats only so he wanted to know who is going to fly the chopper and Zhan on hearing the question spoke, "who do you think Yibo?" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him with a confusion and then looked at the security team standing behind them and seeing John and Lele there he knew that lele don't have any aviation licence and then looked at John and seeing the man he felt that John is going to fly it as he knows that John is trained in military and is also an all rounder, so the man must know flying a chopper too so he looked at Zhan as he spoke, "John dage!" And Zhan when saw Yibo looking at him was about to speak but before he could he heard Yibo making him frown as he spoke, "and why do you think so?"

Yibo when heard Zhan immediately spoke, "isn't it too obvious?" And Zhan when heard Yibo with a frown spoke, "and how love?"  And Yibo when heard Zhan spoke, "because John dage is an all rounder!" As he looked at the said person and continued, "he knows everything gege, dage knows how to cook, how to protect us, how to do basic chores as he is trained in military, he is all rounder I have never seen him failing at any task, so dage should know how to do it?" As he looked at Zhan and then spoke, "isn't John dage so cool?" As he looked at the said man with his proud look not noticing the look on his husband's face.