CHAPTER 31 - PART 4(a)

At FOREST MANSION...

The mansion's bedroom has fallen into silence as the younger is hugging his husband tightly bathing himself in his warmth as a small smile is playing on his lips because of finally getting into the arms of the person he has been missing is making ...

The mansion's bedroom has fallen into silence as the younger is hugging his husband tightly bathing himself in his warmth as a small smile is playing on his lips because of finally getting into the arms of the person he has been missing is making him happy and hearing Zhan's words made all his worries and sadness to go away, and the older is hugging the younger in his arms holding him so tightly as he has closed his eyes as he wanted to take the warmth which he has been missing from past four days and as they are hugging each other bathing in the warmth as after a few minutes Zhan opened his eyes to only look down and the scene he saw made his heart feel a warmth as he saw the boy hugging him like a baby and seeing the cuteness of the boy he was not able to control the urge to caress this cute kitten of his who sometimes act like a fierce lion whenever he is angry. Zhan seeing the boy acting like a baby raise his hand to caress the hair of the younger and after doing so planted a kiss on it making Yibo purr in satisfaction as he snuggled more into Zhan's warmth and the young heir seeing the action of his husband cooed at the boy as he tightened his hold on the boy making the younger smile as he opened his eyes to only look at his husband and Zhan on feeling the gaze on him smiled as he spoke, "fine now?"

Yibo when heard the young heir's question with a smile nodded his head as he spoke, "Yes, I am!" As he again took a deep breath to feel the warmth of the man and Zhan on seeing the action of the boy understood his feelings as he spoke, "So when do you want to leave for your one-week break, love?"

Yibo on hearing the young heir immediately with an excited voice spoke, "Can we leave, tomorrow?" As he really wanted to go to his favorite place as soon as possible and Zhan on seeing the excitement of his beloved chuckled as he spoke, "Sure Love!" And Yibo on hearing this was excited as a wide smile appeared on his face making Zhan smile but soon his smile was replaced with a frown and Zhan when saw the frown on the boy's face immediately got alerted as he took one of the boy's hand in his as he spoke, "is everything fine love?"

Yibo when heard the young heir immediately looked at him as he spoke, "b... But who will tell Cheng?" As till now, the words of the manager are still ringing in his ears and he knows that it will be very difficult to control his anger and frustrations once he came face to face with him and Zhan when saw the action of the younger knows that the boy is still angry with his friend and he can understand the emotions of the younger so he with a smile spoke, "Yibo!" And the younger on hearing his husband's voice came out of his daze as he spoke, "Yes ge!" And Zhan on getting the attention of the boy spoke, "I can talk to Cheng!" And Yibo when heard this immediately looked at the older with a wide eyes as he wasn't expecting that the young heir will give him such an offer and Zhan on getting no response was about to speak when suddenly Yibo spoke, "Will you really talk with him for me?" As he just wants to confirm what he heard is right as this Is the first time when he has heard someone telling him that they will talk for him as Yibo being an actor was always made to put on his words on his own as living in Korea has shaped him like this plus the way the boy has been surrounded by his people has made Yibo believe that he has to take his own stand and there have been times when he has really wanted someone to talk for him and tell the world that he is also a human and today on hearing Zhan has made him feel a warmth in his heart and he wanted to confirm what he heard was true or not and Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "yes dear!" As he removed his fringes which were covering his forehead as he planted a forehead kiss and spoke, "Only if you want me to talk with him!" As he just wanted to convey his message properly.