BIRTHDAY - PART 1

At EDINBURGH MANSION

The clock has been striking at midnight in the mansion located in the countryside village and on the second floor of the mansion is the room of the young heir of Xiao Corporations and in this room the little husband of the young heir can be seen s...

The clock has been striking at midnight in the mansion located in the countryside village and on the second floor of the mansion is the room of the young heir of Xiao Corporations and in this room the little husband of the young heir can be seen sleeping not peacefully but with a pout on his face as he is hugging a pillow tightly as today his husband has left him alone to sleep as in the afternoon when Zhan has told him that he has to go for a board meeting he has reluctant to let his husband go as it was going to be his birthday eve and although his gege didn't remembered his birthday he just expected that his husband will be there with him on his birthday eve, but he never thought that Zhan will not be able to arrive at dinner too making his mood to spoil and he really wanted to skip his dinner, but the way Charles told him that his husband will get angry at them made him feel pity for the guards so he just had his dinner and after having his dinner entered the room to only settle on the bed with a pout and while waiting for his husband only he drifted off to his sleep.

The room has been silent as the young actor is seen sleeping in the room when the ringtone of the young actor's phone is heard echoing in the room making Yibo to groan in his sleep as without opening his eyes he raised his hand to grab onto his phone and as soon as his hand caught hold of his phone he immediately pressed the power button to silent it and as soon as it got silent he smiled in his sleep as he turned to the other side and was about to drift off to his sleep again when the phone again rang making Yibo to groan as he again silent the phone and turned to the other side as he clutched onto the pillow tightly as he mumbled, "g.... Gege!" And with this was about to drift off to his sleep again and the phone ringtone is again heard and this time Yibo got irritated as he immediately took his phone and without seeing who is calling him groaned in displeasure as he spoke, "why are you disturbing my precious sleep?"

The person who has been on the other side of the phone when heard the displeasure in the voice of the younger gulped their saliva as he spoke, "b... Bo sir!" And Yibo who has been irritated with the calls in the midnight when heard John's voice on the call immediately felt his sleepiness going away as he spoke, "John, where is Zhan ge?" As hearing John's voice all he wanted to know is here his husband is and John when heard Yibo gulped his saliva as he got silent making Yibo's heart to beat faster in worry as he spoke, "John dage where is gege?" And John when heard Yibo's question immediately came out of his daze as he spoke, "s... Sir b... Boss is-!" And John when heard Yibo spoke, "s... sir!" But stopped in the middle as he don't know what to speaking making Yibo to feel a fear inside his heart so before John could speak further Yibo spoke, "John, where are you?" And John this time immediately spoke, "sir in the backyard of the mansion!" And Yibo when heard this spoke, "is Zhan ge with you!" And this time John spoke, "y.. yes sir!" Making Yibo to immediately stood up from his bed as he wore his slippers and left the room in his casual wear only, whereas on the other side as soon as the call got cut John released a deep breath and the person standing there smiled as he spoke, "good work John!" And John on hearing the person smiled as the latter spoke, "let's go!" And with this the two of them left the area.