CHAPTER 30 - PART 4(b)

At XIAO CORPORATIONS...

The young heir when saw the boy sleeping in his arms just took his hand in his as he clutched it tightly to just feel the closeness of his world, his love, and his life which he has been missing for the previous evening as he sees the boy sleeping...

The young heir when saw the boy sleeping in his arms just took his hand in his as he clutched it tightly to just feel the closeness of his world, his love, and his life which he has been missing for the previous evening as he sees the boy sleeping peacefully in his arms and Zhan when saw him just raised his hand to caress it again when a tear again slid from the eye making Zhan startled as he was not expecting that the boy will cry in his sleep too as the latter mumbled,

"Please, gege d... Don't leave bobo!" As he clutched onto Zhan tightly as he again spoke, "Bobo is s... Scared!" And Zhan when heard the boy felt a pain in his heart as he never thought that his leaving the boy like this in his anger will have such an impact on the younger and seeing the tears of the boy he felt the urge to kill himself as he never thought that the eyes which he always wanted to see twinkling with happiness and excitement today has tears because of him, the face on which he always wanted to have a smile today is adorned with tears because of him and even hearing the boy that he has been the reason of the boy's sadness made Zhan's heart to clench in pain as he again bent at Yibo's level and planted a forehead kiss and spoke,

"Gege is so sorry love!" As he pecked the boy's lips and spoke, "he will never leave you!" Only for Yibo to snuggle into the chest of the young heir making Zhan to smile a little as seeing the boy finally getting relaxed Zhan also felt his emotional turmoil taking a toll on him as he also drifted to his sleep and with this the meeting room fell silent.

Kuan and Cheng who has been standing at the glass door of the meeting room when saw the scene of the couple reconciling felt their eyes getting teary as Cheng spoke, "finally, they are at home!" And Kuan who has been watching the scene with a slight smile when heard his husband smiled as he spoke, "yes, their home is in each other arms!" As he snaked his arms around Cheng and pulled him toward himself only for him to collide with Kuan's chest as he glared at the man making Kuan laugh as he lowered himself and planted a kiss on the younger's nose as he spoke, "like you are mine!" And Cheng who has been glaring at Kuan when heard his husband felt a warmth in his heart as he just hugged the man tightly as he planted a kiss on his cheek and spoke, "and you are mine too!" Making Kuan laugh as he spoke, "so shall we?"

Cheng when heard Kuan with a frown spoke, "where?" As he is not able to understand where his husband wants to go and Kuan on understanding the confusion of the younger spoke, "to make you feel relaxed!" And Cheng on hearing this was about to speak but was stopped in the middle as Kuan spoke, "you were worried for yibo from the morning!" As he with a smile added, "you need a rest too!" And Cheng on hearing Kuan smiled as he spoke, "okay!" As Kuan looked at the couple and spoke, "and I know they both will also need a meal when they will wake up!" As he knows the nature of the boys to skip their meals on getting angry and Cheng on hearing this spoke, "Sure, Honey!" And with this, both of them left the area leaving the sleeping couple behind.