BIRTHDAY - PART 6(a)

At AMUSEMENT PARK...

Zhan who has been overwhelmed by the proceedings of the day has immediately captured Yibo's lips in a kiss as he wanted to pour all the emotions which he has been feeling and Yibo's whose lips has been captured in a kiss smiled as he started respo...

Zhan who has been overwhelmed by the proceedings of the day has immediately captured Yibo's lips in a kiss as he wanted to pour all the emotions which he has been feeling and Yibo's whose lips has been captured in a kiss smiled as he started responding to Zhan as it was after few minutes Zhan broke the kiss as he spoke, "Zhan ge loves you Yibo!" And Yibo when heard Zhan just smiled widely as the young heir planted a kiss on his forehead as he spoke, "shall we eat, Yibo!" As while caressing his face he spoke, "everyone is waiting for us to began!" And Yibo when heard this immediately looked around to only found the team of bodyguards sitting with their head down.

Yibo when saw this felt a blush appearing on his face and Zhan seeing this smiled widely as he moved toward the younger as be continued, "you don't need to be shy!" As he bit on his lips and continued, "no one have seen anything which has happened here!" And Yibo when heard this glared at Zhan and Zhan seeing the cute glare with a smile spoke, "don't spoil your beautiful face by glare!" And Yibo when heard this was about to speak but before he could Zhan just took the burger of Yibo as he unwrapped it and put it in front of the younger's mouth as he spoke, "eat it love!"

Yibo who has felt an urge to kill Zhan when saw the burger in front of him just suppressed his desire to kill Zhan as he don't want the burger to get punishment so he just opened his mouth as he took the bite of the burger and Zhan when saw that Yibo has tasted it spoke, "is it tasty?" And Yibo this time while chewing the burger just nodded his head as he spoke, "it's tasty!" Making Zhan chuckle at the cuteness of his husband.

Yibo after swallowing the burger looked at the bodyguard's as he spoke, "let's begun!" And with this the bodyguard just digged onto their food with a smile as the area fell in peaceful environment as Zhan started feeding Yibo and it was after few bites Yibo realized that his old man isn't eating making him frown and Zhan seeing this frown spoke, "what happened love?"

Yibo when heard Zhan spoke, "why aren't you eating, Old man?" And Zhan when heard this with a smile spoke, "you are eating baby, that's sufficient for me!" And Yibo when heard Zhan just took the other burger in his hand as he unwrapped it and Zhan when saw the action of his husband got startled as he spoke, "Yibo, what are you doing!" And Yibo just ignored Zhan as he just kept the burger in front of the younger's mouth and just raised his brows and Zhan when saw the action of his husband smiled as he knows what Yibo wants so he just took the bite making Yibo smile too as the latter with a smile spoke, "how it is gege?" And Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "it's tasty, love!" Making Yibo to giggle as he spoke, "take one more bite, husband!" As he again put it in front of Zhan's mouth and this time Zhan just took a big bite making Zhan's mouth to get puffed up and Yibo seeing this was not able to control himself as he immediately took out his phone and spoke, "Zhan!" And Zhan who has been chewing the burger when heard Yibo immediately looked up only for Yibo to click the photo of the man as he showed it to the young heir and spoke, "isn't my antique old husband so cute?"