CHAPTER 21 - PART 1

At XIAO MANSION...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing and the people of the city have risen to start their new day with a refreshed look and a new hope of a better day but apart from this hustle and bustle of the city is located the mansion of the rich...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing and the people of the city have risen to start their new day with a refreshed look and a new hope of a better day but apart from this hustle and bustle of the city is located the mansion of the richest person in the country, Mr. Xiao Zhan, as the young heir likes to live in peace and away from the place where he can be recognized easily and in the mansion, the clock is striking at 7'o clock and the mansion is bustling with the sounds of the workers who are working in the mansion but today the sound is not of working workers but of curious voices who are searching for their master as it has never happened that the young heir gets this much late for his morning schedules as the morning of Mr. Xiao Zhan starts at 6:00 am which he begins with his morning walk to only get ready for his office and leave around 7:00 am but today everyone is shocked as it has been past seven in the morning and there is no sign of their young master.

Xu Ma who has been busy in the kitchen when saw the workers mumbling among them just smiled as she knows why the staff is talking this much, as today there has been a change which has shocked everyone and that is the morning schedule of the young heir as she knows that Mr. Xiao even if get late during his meetings or due to nigh conference Mr. Xiao would leave the mansion at least by 7:30 am but right now it's past that and now this is the reason for the talks among the workers of the mansion but amidst this chaos in the second floor of the mansion is the room of the young heir in which no one dares to go as they know that their master doesn't like someone intruding his privacy.

 Xiao would leave the mansion at least by 7:30 am but right now it's past that and now this is the reason for the talks among the workers of the mansion but amidst this chaos in the second floor of the mansion is the room of the young heir in whic...

The room of the young heir is all dark with just a bean of sunlight entering the room from a small gap between the curtains falling on two sleeping figures in the bed cuddling with each other.

The younger is sleeping in the arms of the young heir while hugging his husband tightly and has buried his head in the chest of the young heir and the older is just hugging the younger from his waist with his chin resting on the younger head and both of them are sleeping peacefully as the room is fallen into silence to be only disturbed by the peaceful breathing of the two felling in synchronous with each other.