CHAPTER 29 - PART 2(a)

At BEIJING...

The young heir who has been looking at his beloved antics when saw him blowing a kiss toward him felt his whole body electrified as seeing the boy acting cute as well as just cheezy at the same time made Zhan just laugh at his boy's antics and whe...

The young heir who has been looking at his beloved antics when saw him blowing a kiss toward him felt his whole body electrified as seeing the boy acting cute as well as just cheezy at the same time made Zhan just laugh at his boy's antics and when he heard Yibo asking him to keep his promise he just replied with a yes as how can he forgot his promise to the younger and Yibo on getting the reply from his husband has left the place and Zhan after making sure that the boy has left and entered the building safely turned toward his driver as he spoke, "to Xiao-!" But was cut in the middle as his phone rang and Zhan on hearing the ringtone immediately fished out his phone and seeing it's John he frowned as he is not able to understand why is he calling him but he shrugged his thought as he answered the call, "yes, John!" And John on hearing the young heir spoke, "sir, we received the call from the Beijing Studio!" And Zhan when heard this immediately straightened himself as he raised his hand to stop the driver from any movement as he spoke, "what is it about?"

John on hearing Zhan released a deep breath as he spoke, "sir, it's about the incident related to Mr. Xiao Wang!" And Zhan on hearing this clenched his fist as all the scenes of that day came to his mind as even remembering the scene of his love crying made the man feel a surge of anger inside him and John who has been waiting for the reply from the young heir when got no reply spoke, "sir, are you there?" And Zhan who has been busy calming his nerves when heard John immediately came out of his daze as he spoke, "yes!" Amd then with a pause spoke, "so what did they call for?"

John on hearing this released a sigh as he spoke, "sir, the last time when we went to the studio for a query about the two people who insulted Mr. Xiao Wang!" But was cut in the middle as Zhan on hearing this in his cold voice spoke, "what about them?" And John on hearing this felt a shiver run down his spine as he knows that the young heir is beyond angry now because he has seen the way Zhan has reacted when they have made the man see the video that he and Lele got from the studio and if looks could kill then all the people in the office would have been dead that day and Zhan has immediately asked John to call the studio and ask about their whereabouts and John when has called the studio he has come to know that the two went with the director on a business trip and they will let them know when they will arrive and today's call was about that only so he spoke, "sir the two culprits with Mr. Shiang has arrived yesterday and they have joined in the morning only!" And Zhan on hearing this smirked as he spoke, "okay!" And with a pause spoke, "we are going to Beijing studios today!" And John on hearing this know what to do so he spoke, "yes sir!" And with this Zhan ended the call to only dial Kuan's number which was answered within a single ring.

Kuan who has been waiting for Zhan to come when saw the man calling him frowned as he picked up the call and spoke, "Zhan, where are you? Everyone is waiting for you!" And Zhan on hearing this with a stern voice spoke, "cancel the meeting!" Making Kuan shocked as he was not expecting this so before he could ask anything from zhan the latter spoke, "and after doing so Reach Beijing studios with Ning!" And before Kuan could speak anything he ended the call making Kuan baffled but he knows that the order need to be followed so after canceling the meeting he immediately left for Beijing Studios.