CHAPTER 22 - PART 1

At XIAO MANSION...

The morning sun is yet to rise in the city of Beijing as the clock is striking at 4:00 am only and in the mansion of the richest person in the country, on the second floor is the bedroom of the young heir in which the two souls are seen sleeping i...

The morning sun is yet to rise in the city of Beijing as the clock is striking at 4:00 am only and in the mansion of the richest person in the country, on the second floor is the bedroom of the young heir in which the two souls are seen sleeping in each other's arms as the young heir is sleeping facing the young actor with the latter's head on the young heir's arm and his hands clutching the waist of the said person as a light smile is playing on both of their faces as both of them baths in the warmth of each other.

The room is falling into silence as the breaths of both of them are falling together with each other when a sound was heard in the room which made the young actor who has been sleeping peacefully stir a little as it was his phone who has been ringing in a low sound.

Yibo who has been sleeping peacefully when heard the ringtone of his phone groaned in his sleep as he searches for his phone and after getting it he with half-hooded eyes slides the phone button to answer the call as he speaks, "hello!"

The person on the other side of the call when heard the sleepy voice of the actor immediately spoke, "you still not up, didi!"

Yibo when heard the voice smiled in his sleep as he spoke, "hey han ge, what's  up!" As he greets his day day up co-star and then with a pause spoke, "why did you call me this early?"

Han ge who is the costar of Yibo and one of his best friends has been on the other end of the call when heard the young actor release a deep sigh as he spoke, "you have again forgotten about it, right?"

"What have I forgotten?" Asked Yibo in his sleepy voice as he is not able to remember anything right now that was important and he has forgotten because all he remembers is that he wants to go back to his peaceful sleep.

Han ge when heard the younger released a deep breath as he spoke, "bo, don't you remember you have called your team for a dance practice today at 5:00 am and you asked me to make you remember that?"

Yibo who has been in his sleep when heard his Han ge immediately came out of his sleep as he finally remembers that he has a performance coming up and due to his schedule have decided to have its practice early in the morning and the last time he visited the elder he asked to make him remember about it on the assigned day and today being the day Han ge called him to make him remember about it which made his sleep go away so he spoke, "thank you, Han ge for making me remember it!" And the said person just spoke, "it's my pleasure Bo di!" And with this, the call ended, and also the sleepiness of the young actor.

Yibo after ending the call immediately opened his eyes to only get a shock as he found Zhan sleeping beside him with a peaceful smile on his face but what shocked him the most was the way he has kept his face on the arm of the young heir.

Yibo on seeing this blushed as seeing the said person sleeping this peacefully made him feel a tingling sensation inside his heart so he unconsciously raised his hand to caress the face of the young heir and as soon as his fingers made the contact with the young heir's face the said person just snuggled into the hand that was kept on his cheek which made Yibo a little bit startled as he didn't expect that the young heir can act like this but what shocked him the most is his action as he never expected that he can do something like this but as he is watching the person sleeping peacefully a frown appeared on his forehead as he looked around to only found himself in the master's bedroom of Zhan.