BIRTHDAY - PART 4

At EDINBURGH...

The car which has left the mansion has been travelling on the roads of Edinburgh with three cars tailing behind as the birthday boy, the love of the CEO'S life, Xiao Wang Yibo, is driving the car on the road whereas the young heir of Xiao Corporat...

The car which has left the mansion has been travelling on the roads of Edinburgh with three cars tailing behind as the birthday boy, the love of the CEO'S life, Xiao Wang Yibo, is driving the car on the road whereas the young heir of Xiao Corporations, Sean Xiao Zhan is sitting in the passanger seat hearing the boy squeals,

"Zhan she is like a baby!"

"Look how smoothly she is gliding on the road!"

"Zhan I love this car!"

"You are the best!"

And Zhan who has been sitting beside the young actor was enjoying every squeal of the boy with a smile on his face as he was happy that his baby has liked his gift although he have many more gift planned for his baby, and the first of them was this car, as he has seen Yibo simping over it from past one month, and it's his heart desire to fulfill every desire of his baby husband so he has arranged the meeting with the CEO of the company to just give this birthday gift to Yibo, and he has also specially modified this car for him and as he sees Yibo caressing the logo in the centre of the steering wheel he spoke, "Does my heart liked it?"

Yibo who while driving the car just caressed the logo in the centre of the steering wheel when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "your heart loved it!" And Zhan when heard this let a chuckle as he raised his hand to caress the younger's hair making Yibo smile to widen as he spoke, "Zhange!"

"Yes!" Replied Zhan and Yibo on getting the attention of his husband took a deep breath as he started thinking how to tell Zhan about his thoughts and Zhan on hearing no response from him just kept his hand in Yibo's hand and spoke, "what happened mochi?" And Yibo when heard the new nickname felt a blush appearing on his face as he spoke, "w... Who is mochi?" And Zhan when saw the action of his baby husband let a laugh as he spoke, "you are mochi!" As he brought them near to his lip to plant a kiss on the back of his hand as he continued, "you are sweet like mochi!" As he bit on his hand and then licked at that place making Yibo to feel a shiver run down his spine as he spoke, "I am driving, you shameless old man!"

Zhan when heard Yibo let a laugh as he just licked on that place again and spoke, "so what?" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him with his widened eyes as he spoke, "you are unbelievable!" And Zhan when heard this let a laugh as he spoke, "now tell me, what you wanted to say?" And Yibo when heard this just looked in the front as he don't know what to say to the man and Zhan on getting no response just squeezed the hand which he has been holding and as the younger looked at him he spoke, "Baby, you know na you can tell gege everything, he will always listen to you!"

Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him with a smile as he spoke, "you know i am gonna repeat the same thing which I told you when I came here!" And Zhan on hearing this got confused as he spoke, "what bo?" And Yibo when heard this just nodded his head as he with a frown spoke spoke, "why do you always go out of budget in case of gifts, Old man?" As seeing the car he knows how expensive this gift is.