CHAPTER 32 - PART 3(e)

Slight Mature content

At EDINBURGH

Yibo who has reached the mansion indoor living pool was shocked to see such a beauty in front of him making him to get mesmerized by it as he started exploring the place with a child like curiosity and after few minutes he just decided to enter th...

Yibo who has reached the mansion indoor living pool was shocked to see such a beauty in front of him making him to get mesmerized by it as he started exploring the place with a child like curiosity and after few minutes he just decided to enter the pool as he has been wearing a white t shirt with a black shorts and since it were just some sporty clothes he decided to jump in pool in them only and was about to jump in the pool when he suddenly heard a familiar voice which made him stop in his steps as he just turned around the direction from where the voice came and hearing the footsteps getting closer he felt a need to go there and drag his Zhan ge toward here when suddenly another thought came to his mind which made him to smirk as he decided to follow that plan.

Yibo when heard the footsteps coming more closer to him immediately hid behind a big plant near a comer beside the pool and started waiting for his husband to come toward him as the man has teased the boy a lot from the morning he decided to take a revenge on the man and started waiting for his bunny husband.

Zhan who has got the call from Wen Ning about a certain project at first didn't wanted to attend the call but when heard Wen Ning that the executives of the other side wanted to discuss some financial details with him finally nodded his head as he started talking with them and it was after half an hour they all came to a conclusion and as soon as the young heir heard that it's finalized he didn't waited for anyone to speak anything and immediately ended the call making everyone shocked, but who will say anything to the young heir, and the man after ending the call immediately turned toward the swing side to only find it empty.

Zhan when saw the swing empty got shocked as he was expecting to see the boy there and not seeing Yibo there made him look around to only find John coming with Charles, and seeing the bodyguard he has just asked where is Yibo to which Charles has replied that Bo sir has gone to the pool making Zhan frown as he didn't expected to hear this but without anything he just left for the indoor pool of the mansion.

Zhan after five minutes reach the pool and reaching there he called for the boy, "love!" But didn't got any response making the young heir frown to get deeper as he again called for the younger, "love!" But still no response making the young heir to worry for the boy as he started looking here and there to get a glimpse of the boy but in not seeing anyone there made Zhan's heart to develop a kind of fear as he want to know where his husband is and as he is thinking this he has reached the edge of the pool as he again called for the younger, "sweetheart where are you?" And still he don't got any response making Zhan to again get lost in thinking where this little husband of his is gone? Not noticing the shadow which is creeping from behind.

Yibo who has hidden behind a big plant has been watching the action of the young heir with curiosity and when he heard Zhan calling for him a part of him wanted to come out of his hideout as seeing Zhan worried for him made him feel an urge to lessen his old man's worry by showing himself but he immediately shrugged off this thought as this old man of his has tease him a lot from the morning and now it's his turn to take his revenge, so he just settled quietly as he started watching the young heir.