CHAPTER 32 - PART 5(d)

At EDINBURGH BEACH

The clock has been striking at 5:00 pm when the car which has been travelling on the roads of the Edinburgh finally stops in front of a beach on the instructions of the young heir as the younger wasn't that much familiar with the roads of the Edin...

The clock has been striking at 5:00 pm when the car which has been travelling on the roads of the Edinburgh finally stops in front of a beach on the instructions of the young heir as the younger wasn't that much familiar with the roads of the Edinburgh and Zhan who has stayed in Edinburgh during the initial years of his marriage for his business and even visited it latter is familiar with all the things so when Yibo asked him although he wanted to tease the younger by saying that he took the charge so he should drive them to the place, but he composed himself as he realized that if he teased the younger more then the boy will really get angry so he just pushed his thought aside as he started giving Yibo instruction and Yibo just followed his gege as while commenting in between his gege's instruction they finally reached the beach.

Yibo who parked the car in front of the beach area without waiting for Zhan immediately unbuckled his belt and ran out of the car toward the beach. Zhan who has just told that they have reached the beach when saw the action of his husband chuckled at his husband's behavior as he left the car to only moved behind Yibo to only see the younger standing at the shore of the beach admiring it's beauty.

Yibo who has ran toward the beach finally stood at the shore as he opened his arms and took a deep breath to take in the aroma of the surrounding as it is after a long time he has been visiting the beach as although he visited it just one month be...

Yibo who has ran toward the beach finally stood at the shore as he opened his arms and took a deep breath to take in the aroma of the surrounding as it is after a long time he has been visiting the beach as although he visited it just one month before with Zhan and the cute little adopted child of Wangji and Wuxian and they really have lot of fun at that time but this feeling at the beach is at another level as this time he is going to be alone with his husband, his old man, his Zhange, and as this thought crossed his mind a blush creeped in his face as he felt a shiver run down his spine and as he is thinking about all this he felt someone's arms wrapping around his waist as he was pulled back in a back hug making Yibo to smile as he spoke, "gege!"

Zhan who has just followed his husband with a smile when saw the younger standing at the beach shore with a smile and his eyes closed just moved toward him quietly and reaching there he just took the boy in a back hug as he buried his nose in the crook of his neck and as he heard Yibo he spoke, "yes my heart!" Making Yibo to blush furiously as he just slapped on his arms wrapping around his waist as he spoke, "why so cheesy, old man?" And Zhan when heard the younger just raised his head as he made Yibo to turn toward him as he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him toward himself as he with a smile spoke, "can't I be cheesy with my better half?"