CHAPTER 19 - PART 1

At YIBO'S PENTHOUSE...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing as the clock is striking at 6:00 am as in the tallest building of the whole Beijing is situated in the penthouse of the most famous actor in the country away from the eyes of the people and hidden f...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing as the clock is striking at 6:00 am as in the tallest building of the whole Beijing is situated in the penthouse of the most famous actor in the country away from the eyes of the people and hidden from the outer world as the actor although is famous and knows he can be traced anytime but in his personnel life, he loves to stay away from the hustle-bustle of the city and the glamour of the entertainment world as no matter how famous you become you still need your personnel life to be peaceful, so after the last incident, he just wanted to find a place which can bring him peace so when he requested for a secluded area he unbelievably found the best which was offered to him by SEAN STUDIOS.

Yibo when heard that the Sean Studios offered him the residence was shocked as at that time he wasn't even related to them, so he was a little bit reluctant to accept it but after persuasion from Director Lay, one of his father's friends he accepted it only on the term that if Director Lay needs him for anything he will not need to pay him. Director Lay when heard it wanted to protest as to how can he accept this proposal when the owner of the studio, Mr. Xiao Zhan has gifted it to his better half, but he knew he can't even reveal it to Yibo so he just accepted the young actor's terms making the boy happy but only after discussing it with the young heir who when heard it just smiled as he knows Yibo that the boy will not accept it so he just agreed with it and transferred to Yibo's name secretly.

The flat is located at the topmost building in China owned by the Xiao Corporations comprising of the best interiors and security in Beijing and in one such apartment of the building in a room two souls are sleeping peacefully as the younger is hugging the older and their breaths are filling the room as their breaths are complimenting each other but after some time, the younger just turns toward the older as his lands on the face of the older disturbing the sleep of the young heir.

Zhan who has been sleeping peacefully with Yibo in his arms when felt a hand on his face woke up immediately as he looks down to only found Yibo sleeping peacefully and the scene itself brought a smile to his face.

Zhan, when saw Yibo sleeping peacefully in his arms, smiled but felt a sting and warmth on his cheeks realized the reason for the disturbance in his sleep is the hand on his cheek so he just looked down at Yibo who is now sleeping peacefully while...

Zhan, when saw Yibo sleeping peacefully in his arms, smiled but felt a sting and warmth on his cheeks realized the reason for the disturbance in his sleep is the hand on his cheek so he just looked down at Yibo who is now sleeping peacefully while keeping the hand on his cheek after disturbing his sleep which makes Zhan smile as he speaks,