CHAPTER 24 - PART 2

AT XIAO MANSION...

Yibo after making sure Zhan has left smiled in victory as finally his plan of sending Zhan away has been successful as for today skateboarding is more important than anything in the world as it is after a long time the young actor has got time to ...

Yibo after making sure Zhan has left smiled in victory as finally his plan of sending Zhan away has been successful as for today skateboarding is more important than anything in the world as it is after a long time the young actor has got time to spend the day with his friends has it been any other day he would have agreed with Zhan as they both because of their busy schedules were not able to spend time with each other but yesterday he has already made a plan for going to skateboarding with his friends so he just decided to sneak away quietly from Zhan but his plan was made successful by his Kuan dage he called them at the perfect time which made it easy for him to send Zhan away so after the call ended Yibo just planned to persuade Zhan to go to his office and after few sweet words with his old man he was able to send him away which made him happy and after making sure his old man has left he smiled in victory as he spoke,

"SORRY HUBBY TO SEND YOU AWAY BUT FOR TODAY SKATEBOARDING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!"

Yibo after making sure Zhan has left took some time to pack his things as he wanted to make sure that the old man has left because he knows the habit of Zhan popping out of anywhere at any time in the morning which always scare him and today h doesn't want to get caught by that old man so he after making sure that the older has left he moved toward the walk-in closet to get ready and grab his other belongings which he might need today left the room to only meet Mr. Han near the stairs who was coming up his little to check on the workers of the mansion and when saw Yibo coming downstairs with a skateboard and a backpack in his hand was shocked as before leaving his master had told him that the young actor is on break for today but seeing the younger like this he realized that his young master is heading to somewhere so he just composed himself as he spoke, "Good Morning, Little Master bo!"

Yibo had sneaked out of the room cautiously as he don't want to get caught at the last moment and get his plan spoiled so he is taking his every step cautiously like a child who has left the room in the middle of the night because he was hungry and now after grabbing the things he wants to eat is returning back to his room and is taking every step with caution as he doesn't want to get caught by his parents but in this case, it was not a child who wants to escape from his parents but a mischievous person who has just tricked his husband to go to the office and doesn't want to get caught by him and is taking every step of his with caution was suddenly startled by the voice in front of him which made him jump in fright which made Butler Han startled as he was not expecting such an action from his little master so he spoke, "little master, Are you fine?"

Yibo who has been startled by the voice when heard the voice again after calming his heart looked up and when saw Mr. Han he released a deep breath of relief as he spoke, "You scared me, uncle Han!" making the butler bow his head as he spoke, "Sorry, little master!"

Yibo, when heard the butler immediately, spoke, "No uncle, it's fine!" and then with a pause spoke, "I just thought that the old man is back and he will find that I tricked him!" Making butler Han confused as he is not able to understand what his little master wants to imply and Yibo seeing the confusion in the Butler's eyes just spoke with a victory smile, "I just tricked Mr. Xiao and sent him to his office as I am going to skateboarding with my friends!" and the butler when heard this was startled as he was not expecting this but seeing the smile on his face, he just let a laugh as he spoke, "you are indeed great little master!" as it is very difficult to play with young heir's mind as the person is known for his intelligence and seeing that same person gets tricked by his husband made Mr. Han amused and he can't help praising the younger so he just commented what he felt is truth.