CHAPTER 21 - PART 2

AT XIAO MANSION

The young actor who is standing alone in the living room of the mansion is in his daze as he is trying to understand what has happened right now because everything was so fast for him as the way the young heir has caught him and whispered those wo...

The young actor who is standing alone in the living room of the mansion is in his daze as he is trying to understand what has happened right now because everything was so fast for him as the way the young heir has caught him and whispered those words all he felt was just to agree with the older as disagreeing with him can cause trouble for him to only come out of his daze when a voice is heard calling his name as he turns toward the person calling for him.

Xu Ma who has entered the living room of the mansion to check the commotion which to her ears started as gasps and wows but ended up in silence but when saw the young actor standing there in his daze smiled as she spoke, "Yibo!"

Yibo who heard the Nanny immediately turned around as he with a smile spoke, "good morning Xu Ma!"

Xu Ma on hearing the wish smiled as she spoke, "good morning, Yibo!" As she looks around for the source of the silence as she knows that the only person who can make everyone silent is her young master but on being not able to spot him a frown appears on his face catching the attention of the young actor.

Yibo who has been watching the nanny when saw her frown is confused so he spoke, "what happened Xu Ma?"

Xu Ma who has been searching for Zhan when heard the young actor speak, "where is Mr. Xiao?"

Yibo when heard the question frowned as he speaks, "I don't know!" Making Xu Ma a little bit startled as she knows that the young actor has been with Mr. Xiao as in the morning when she was busy with cleaning the mansion's second floor, the door of Master Xiao's bedroom was open, and the scene which she saw made her smile widely as she saw the young heir sleeping peacefully with the young actor in his arms which made her happy as today for the first time the sleeping face of the young heir was peaceful so she just left quietly as she didn't want to disturb the boys.

Xu Ma on hearing the young actor's response wanted to speak but Yibo when saw her action knows what she want to speak so he immediately spoke, "don't ask me Xu Ma, I don't know!" As he doesn't want to remember what happened in the bedroom as well as in the living room and with this, he moves toward the dining table.

Xu Ma on hearing this released a deep breath as by seeing Yibo's face she knows that the young actor is irritated so she just decided to follow the young actor.