CHAPTER - 32 PART 3(a)

At EDINBURGH

The morning clock has been striking at 6:00 am in the morning in Edinburgh and away from the hustle and bustle of the main city, in the countryside village is falling into a peaceful morning as the villagers have gotten up to do there daily chores as the atmosphere is felling into a peaceful and serene environment, and in this village a little away stood a mansion which is one of the eye-catching sight for the villagers as the residents have always wondered about the owner of this mansion, as they knew that whoever own this mansion he or she will have a lot of fortune as this mansion is one of the richest estate in the country and far away from the thoughts of all these people and surrounding of the village two souls can be seen sleeping peacefully in each other arms as the younger have kept his head on his husband's chest as he is sleeping partially on his husband's sturdy body as one of his hand is clutching his man's shirt tightly as the older is holding that hand while the other is around the shoulder of his husband, whereas the older is just lying on his back on the bed as his one hand is holding Yibo's whereas the other is around the waist of the boy as he is hugging him protectively in his arms and as the two souls are sleeping peacefully the room is felling into silence as occasionally few breath sounds can be heard in the room.

It was after few minutes, the one who has been sleeping in the arms of his husband started moving as he slowly opened his eyes to greet the morning of the country. Yibo who has opened his eyes took a deep breath as he slowly looked up to only find Zhan sleeping with a smile on his face.