CHAPTER 31 - PART 3(a)

At XIAO CORPORATION...

Kuan who just scolded the two men looked at both of them who have now lowered their heads as hearing Kuan they both realized how childish they are behaving right now and Kuan on seeing the action of the two men realized that he has gone a little b...

Kuan who just scolded the two men looked at both of them who have now lowered their heads as hearing Kuan they both realized how childish they are behaving right now and Kuan on seeing the action of the two men realized that he has gone a little bit overboard scolding the two as he spoke, "I am not saying that you both are to be blamed for Yibo's missing it's just that fighting and blaming each other would not make us find Yibo!" And Cheng and Zhan who has been listening to the older just nodded their heads as Cheng looked at Zhan as he spoke, "I am Sorry, Kuan and Zhan!" As he released a deep breath and continued, "I... I at that time was j... Just thinking about Yibo's image only as I dont want anyone to just write another article on him as I don't want him to be sad!" As he has seen how upset the younger becomes whenever someone publishes anything about him and although it has been around eight years that Yibo is in this industry and it's a regular occurrence when someone criticizes him and although Yibo has got a habit of seeing these articles but still it always make the boy sad and Cheng who has seen the boy like this has always felt a pain and this time also he didn't want anyone to criticize the boy and between all this, he forgot that the boy has feeling too so he just looked at the two people who had been listening to him as he spoke, "and amidst that, I forgot that Yibo has feelings too!" As he looked at Zhan and spoke, "I am sorry Zhan, for not understanding Yibo's feelings!" And Zhan who has been listening to the man now realized the action behind Cheng's words and as he heard the last words of Cheng he spoke, "It's not your fault Cheng!" As hearing the explanation of man and Kuan's words he realized that it's not anyone's fault.

Cheng when heard Zhan speak, "But Zhan-!" But was cut in the middle by Zhan as he continued, "No But Cheng, it's not anyone's fault!" As he took a deep breath as he spoke, "I... I am sorry too!" And as soon as the young heir uttered the word Cheng and Kuan were startled as they never expected that Zhan can ask sorry for his anger as this is not the first time Zhan has taken out his anger on them as there has been earlier too when Zhan has taken out his frustration on them but the young heir has never asked sorry from them and Zhan who has uttered sorry just released a deep breath as he spoke, "I am sorry Cheng for shouting at you like this, but you know that when you told me that you were not able to find Yibo, i... I just got numb!" As he just closed his eyes to calm his emotions down and Kuan who has been listening to Zhan when heard him was about to speak but before he could Zhan continued, "Yibo is my life, guys, I... I just got him after three years when I didn't even have a hope that I will ever be able to even see the boy!" As he clenched his fist tightly as even remembering the time when he always used to see the younger on the television surrounded by his fans all smiling and Zhan on the other side of the television watching the actor and thinking when will be the day when he will be able to have the boy in his arms and that smile which is for his fans, will that smile be for him and whenever Zhan used to think about this he always used to feel a pain in his heart as he at that time never thought that the boy who has requested him to never meet him will be this close to him but the past two months changed everything as Zhan got the love of his life in his arms making the young heir the happiest man alive and today when he heard that they were not able to find Yibo he felt his fear of losing the boy coming back to him making his reasoning to get suppressed and this was the reason why he just shouted at the couple but on hearing Kuan and Cheng he realized that how rude he was with them and Kuan when heard Zhan knows where the talk is going so he just in a soft voice called for the young heir, "Zhan!"