CHAPTER 26 - PART 2(a)

At XIAO CORPORATIONS...

Zhan and Yibo left the office of the young heir together to only enter the personal elevator of the young heir and all the time Yibo was teasing Zhan about him being jealous of his baby bike and the young heir at first was irritated by Yibo's teas...

Zhan and Yibo left the office of the young heir together to only enter the personal elevator of the young heir and all the time Yibo was teasing Zhan about him being jealous of his baby bike and the young heir at first was irritated by Yibo's teasing but seeing him laughing and giggling like a child Zhan let the younger actor tease him as much he wants as Zhan can do anything to see that child-like smile on yibo's face.

Yibo who has entered the elevator with his husband has been teasing him continuously with words like,

"You are jealous of the bike!"

"You should have seen your face old man, it was looking like a child whose candy has been stolen!"

"It should be in the tabloids that the great CEO Xiao Zhan of Xiao corporation is jealous of a bike!" And every time Yibo used to say one of these sentences he used to let out a laugh and Zhan just used to shake his head as seeing the boy acting like this sometimes makes it hard to believe that he is the same person who is termed as the 'ICE PRINCE' by the media all over the world is right now behaving like a child and seeing him like this Zhan is feeling a warmth in his heart and with this, the elevator opened in the personal parking of the young heir and as soon as the elevator opened the boy who has been teasing his husband immediately composed himself as he stepped out of the elevator followed by Zhan and seeing the parking all empty was startled as he was expecting to be greeted by his husband's security team but on not finding anyone there he was confused so he was about to turn around to ask Zhan where are the others as he knows that Zhan being the richest person in the country has extensive security but on not finding anyone from the team here was shocked so he was about to turn around to ask where are others but before he could turn around a black cloth covered his eyes making Yibo startled as he started struggling to release himself from the hold which had been holding him.

Yibo who has been trying to free himself from the hold of the person who has been holding him suddenly felt a warm breath near his ear which made him stop struggling as a voice was heard, "Love, relax it's Zhan ge!" And Yibo when heard the voice of the young heir visibly relaxed down as he spoke, "why are you covering my eyes, old man?" And Zhan when heard the question let a laugh as he spoke, "you will know soon love!" As he with a pause continued, "just move step by step till I say stop!"

Yibo who has stilled in his steps when heard the young heir frowned as he spoke, "how can I walk Mr. Sean you have covered my eyes!" And Zhan on hearing this let a chuckle as he understood the boy's worry so he spoke, "you trust me, love?" And Yibo when heard the question of his husband nodded his head as he spoke, "yes, I trust gege!"

Zhan on hearing the young heir smiled widely as hearing Yibo saying this easily the young heir feel warmth in his heart as he spoke, "then just take your steps and if any obstacle will come I will hold you!" And Yibo on hearing this felt a warmth in his heart so he spoke, "will you really hold me whenever I will face any obstacle?" As he really wants to know the weight of Zhan's words.