CHAPTER 31 - PART 1(b)

At SEAN STUDIOS...

Yibo when heard Cheng was not able to control his irritation as don't even he have a right to spend a single week of his life away from all the hustle and bustle he is surrounded with every day, and what is this reason that it's his birthday so he...

Yibo when heard Cheng was not able to control his irritation as don't even he have a right to spend a single week of his life away from all the hustle and bustle he is surrounded with every day, and what is this reason that it's his birthday so he will not be able to have a break in the time span he wants and it's not acceptable to him as he is also a person, he also has a life and it's his decision whether he wants to spend his birthday with his fans, alone or with someone so he just told Cheng that he will take his break but when he heard Cheng saying him that he will not allow him to have this break made Yibo's patience to run out as hearing Cheng he felt like that he is being dictated to do something and Yibo hates it so he just stood up from his place as he spoke, "I am not asking you Cheng, I am telling you That I am taking the next week as my off week!" And with this left the changing room as he knows that if he would have stayed for even a single minute more then he would definitely fought with Cheng and he is in no mood to involve in it so he just decided to ignore it and move out of the changing room.

Cheng who was left in the changing room alone was shocked by Yibo's reaction as he never expected the actor to behave like this is not the first time when Yibo had to cancel his plans for his fan's sake and the actor has did it but this is for the first time Yibo has rebelled like this and Cheng is not able to understand the reason behind Yibo's rebellion and he knows that if Yibo will decline this birthday with his fans his image might suffer as the young actor himself agreed to this event one year back and him declining at the very moment would disturb the image of the young actor and with this, he immediately stood up from his place as he moved out of the room to call for the boy as he knows that angry Yibo is dangerous and he doesn't want the boy to take any action which can hurt the boy as he knows that a single scratch on Yibo can be the reason of the death of them.

Cheng who has left the changing room was greeted by Lele, "Good afternoon, Cheng!" As he has just stepped on the floor and Cheng when heard the bodyguard smiled a little as he spoke, "Afternoon, Lele!" As he with a pause added, "Have you seen, Yibo?" As seeing Lele here he thought that the bodyguard might have seen Yibo leaving the floor and Lele when heard the question was startled as he wasn't expecting such a question so he spoke, "No sir!" As he with a pause added, "Isn't bo sir with you?" And Cheng when heard the question immediately spoke, "He just left the changing room!" And Lele on hearing this spoke, "Bo sir must be here only!" And Cheng on hearing this spoke, "Let's search for him!" And Lele on hearing this just nodded his head as they moved in the other direction to search for the young actor.

It was after half an hour a worry can be seen on Cheng's face as even searching the whole floor the boy is not able to be seen and this time Cheng felt a cold shiver down his spine as the way Yibo left the changing room he knew that the boy was in anger and he knows that whenever Yibo is angry he is like a volcano and anyone coming in his way will face his wrath and the anger of the boy and what if Yibo gets more upset then he knows that the boy will definitely get drunk and drunk Yibo is too hard to handle and even Zhan is also not here to handle the boy and thinking about all this is making his forehead to have wrinkles and as he is thinking about all this he failed to notice lele coming toward him with a worry on his face.