CHAPTER 25 - PART 1(a)

AT XIAO MANSION

The morning sun is yet to rise in the city of Beijing as the clock is yet to strike at 4:00 am and it is the time when people are still sleeping in the arms of their loved ones, or the children are snuggling their favorite soft toys in the giant s...

The morning sun is yet to rise in the city of Beijing as the clock is yet to strike at 4:00 am and it is the time when people are still sleeping in the arms of their loved ones, or the children are snuggling their favorite soft toys in the giant skyscrapers which cover most of the city as the sun is still to rise and amidst this is situated the mansion of the wealthiest person of China away from all the chaos of the city surrounded by the nature as this is what the young heir love the most after his little husband as nature brings him peace and solace because his life is filled with chaos and the only thing which brings him peace is the nature so he made the mansion away from all the chaos and on the mansion's second floor is the room of the young heir and the room is felling onto silence with sounds of occasional breath from the occupants of the room as the two souls are sleeping in each other arms as the younger is snuggling in the chest of the older while the older is hugging the younger firmly from his waist and a smile is playing om the younger's face as he is snuggling into his favorite warmth and with this the room is falling into silence as the two are enjoying each other presence even in the warmth of each other.

The room which had fallen into silence as the only sound in the room was the breath of the occupants of the room was suddenly disturbed by a shrill sound of the alarm and as soon as the alarm was heard the older person who had been sleeping with arms wrapping around the younger groaned in his sleep as he moved his hand to take hold of the phone which is the culprit of disturbing the silence of their room. Zhan after taking the phone in his hand slightly opened his eyes to check what time it is and seeing it is past four he immediately opened his eyes as he needs to leave for the office at 5:00 am because he have an urgent video conference to attend related to the acquiring of new studios under SEAN STUDIOS. Zhan who has opened his eyes and got alerted seeing the time was about to move when he suddenly felt someone hold tightening on him which made the young heir look down and the moment he looked down he was greeted by the most pleasant face he could ever see and that is the face of his little husband who is sleeping while clutching Zhan's shirt and one side of his face is squished to the older's chest.

 Zhan who has opened his eyes and got alerted seeing the time was about to move when he suddenly felt someone hold tightening on him which made the young heir look down and the moment he looked down he was greeted by the most pleasant face he coul...

Zhan when saw the younger sleeping peacefully in his arms just smiled as the scenes of yesterday night came striking to him and the scenes itself made the young heir's heart to race faster as he never expected in his life that the person who is right now in his arms will do something like this and that too for asking forgiveness. it was true that Zhan was angry with Yibo for going skateboarding without telling him but more than that he was angry with the boy for getting hurt, he knows that he had overreacted and hurt the boy that day but he couldn't control himself as seeing Yibo getting injured or hurt is what he can never see because for him Yibo is his love, his life and the only one he can call his family after his parents and his paa died and seeing Yibo hurt like this always bring his fear of losing Yibo back so that day he just acted spontaneously as it is true that seeing your loved one getting hurt is more painful than yourself getting hurt, and that day Zhan realized the true meaning of it as he was not able to control his emotions and ended up releasing his frustrations but when he heard the boy he realized how bad he was that he hurt the boy without understanding him which made him guilty and he wanted to ask sorry from his husband but he got so busy in taking care of him that he forgot about it but yesterday when Yibo asked sorry he was strtled as he never expected that the boy can go to such an extent for just asking sorry which made Zhan heart swell in happiness as this was the first time Yibo made an effort in their relationship and seeing the boy making an effort bring a relief and hope to Zhan that soon in future yibo will accept him.