CHAPTER 33 - PART 4(c)

At PARIS...

Zhan who has just accompanied Yibo all around the shop has been following him diligently and as the younger has been choosing the souvenirs for their friends he smiled as he also suggested some but when it came to the paying off the bills he was a...

Zhan who has just accompanied Yibo all around the shop has been following him diligently and as the younger has been choosing the souvenirs for their friends he smiled as he also suggested some but when it came to the paying off the bills he was about to take his card out but before he could Yibo glared at him and Zhan when felt the glare on him felt a shiver run down his spine as he immediately kept his card back as he don't want to make Yibo upset again and Yibo seeing this immediately raised his head and patted Zhan's head as he spoke, "Good husband!" And Zhan when felt the action of Yibo felt a blush creeping on his face as it was like Yibo was petting him.

Yibo when saw the action of Zhan was not able to control himself as he pecked Zhan's cheek and after doing so handed over the card to the elder lady who after taking the card started to bill the amount as Yibo started to tease Zhan and Zhan just let a smile as he wanted to tease Yibo but seeing that smile his heart just didn't let him as he just started watching the boy with all the love he has for him in his eyes.

The old lady after billing all the things handed the card to Yibo and Yibo with a smile took the card as he looked at Zhan and Zhan on feeling the gaze on his just took the shopping bag making Yibo smile widely as Zhan spoke, "anything else I can do for my royal highness!" And Yibo when heard Zhan just giggled as he looked all around the shop when suddenly his eyes fall on the sports section of the store as he mumbled, "they have this too!"

Yibo when saw the sports section has felt his excitement rising up as he looked at Zhan and Zhan when felt the gaze of his beloved just looked at him as he spoke, "what do you want, heart?" And Yibo when got the attention of his husband like a child pointed in the direction of the area as he spoke, "can we go there?" And Zhan who has followed Yibo's finger direction when saw the sports section spoke, "sure love!" Making Yibo smile as he immediately held Zhan free hand and dragged the CEO towards the sports section of the shop and the old lady when saw the couple moving away just left the area to do some other work leaving the two alone.

Yibo after entering the area looked all around with his twinkling eyes as he loves sports and this area contain all the things which he would love to try involving skateboarding, badminton, tennis, golf so many so to check all the things he took a...

Yibo after entering the area looked all around with his twinkling eyes as he loves sports and this area contain all the things which he would love to try involving skateboarding, badminton, tennis, golf so many so to check all the things he took a 360 degrees turn as he wanted to look at all the things and then again did it as he don't want to miss anything and Zhan who has been standing beside his husband with a smile on his face has been watching the action of his beloved smiled and as he saw that Yibo is about to repeat the same thing again he immediately took out his phone to capture the moment and as Yibo swirled again he recorded it and after doing so spoke, "that's my prince!"