CHAPTER 17 - PART 2

At XIAO MANSION...

The room has fallen into silence as the young heir has left the room and the other occupant of the room is still sleeping a peaceful sleep after a long time as today after a long time the young actor found a warmth beside him and today there is no...

The room has fallen into silence as the young heir has left the room and the other occupant of the room is still sleeping a peaceful sleep after a long time as today after a long time the young actor found a warmth beside him and today there is no sign of distress on his face as there are no nightmares which will make him scared of nights and as the younger is sleeping peacefully the room has fallen into silence expect few snores which are heard from the young actor and after a few time a shuffling is heard in the room as the occupant of the room has started to stir in his sleep as he is waking up.

Yibo who has just started to wake up when felt soft sheets under him purred in satisfaction as this is the first time he felt something so soft beneath him so he just smiled in his half-asleep status as he just turns on his stomach and let out a laugh enjoying the softness beneath him but after sometime he slowly starts to sit and rubs his eyes.

Yibo who has gotten up from his deep slumber after rubbing his eyes looked around to only get his eyes widen as he found himself in a completely different room which he has never seen in his life.

Yibo on realizing the unfamiliar place he is present right now is a little bit startled as he clearly remembers that he was sitting in the park near the bar drinking beer to vent his frustration then how can he end up in the room which is all black and not familiar to him.

Yibo is just sitting on the bed trying to recall what happened with him yesterday but to his dismay, he only remembers he was sitting in the park drinking beer when he met someone who took him in his arms, and as the memory clicked to him he smiled as he felt a warmth engulfing his heart which brings peace and solace to his lonely soul as he turns his head to the other side and his eyes widen as he sees his photo kept on the table.

Yibo seeing the photo is a little bit startled as he is not expecting this photo here because the photo is in complete contrast with the interiors of the room as the room is all black and shows luxury but this photo is adding color to the room as it is depicting something to him. The photo is adding the color to the room as just a single source of the light illuminates a dark room it's just like the single sparkling thing is illuminating the dull life of someone.