CHAPTER 28 - Part 1(a)

At XIAO MANSION...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing as the clock is striking at 9:00 am as in the mansion of the richest person in China as a man is seen working in the kitchen and as the man is working diligently every servant of the mansion has dir...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing as the clock is striking at 9:00 am as in the mansion of the richest person in China as a man is seen working in the kitchen and as the man is working diligently every servant of the mansion has directed their eyes toward the kitchen as they have seen their master for the first time in the kitchen and it was a shock to all of them as they never expected that they will see their boss like this as it is too hard to believe that the man who can buy anything in a second is busy preparing breakfast and Xu Ma and Butler Han who has been standing beside the young heir has been watching everything with a smile as today their master is looking happier than he usually has been since their little master has started living with them and the elders really want to know the reason for their master happiness.

Zhan who has been busy with preparing the breakfast for his beloved with a smile after a few minutes spoke, "all ready!" And the servants who has been busy watching the young heir when heard him immediately dispersed as they know that if they get caught by their master slacking off no matter how good his mood is they all will get punished so before the young heir raised his head everyone who has been standing at the entrance of the kitchen dispersed and Zhan after adding the last cheery to the pancake looked at Xu Ma and Butler Han as he spoke, "is it looking good?" Making both the servants shocked as their master has never asked them about the dishes he makes as they both know how good is Zhan is at cooking as he has been taught by his mother Mrs. Xiao, who herself got the title of Masterchef of China so they looked at Zhan with shock and Zhan on getting no response frowned as he spoke, "Xu Ma and Mr. Han, I asked you something?" And the servants when heard the young heir's voice immediately came out of their daze as they looked at the dish the man has made and spoke, "it's awesome, young master!" And Zhan when heard this smiled widely as he kept the plate on the tray with two glasses of strawberry shakes as he spoke, "Xu Ma, take care of the kitchen!" And the elder lady on hearing this just nodded her head as she spoke, "yes master!" And with this Zhan left the kitchen to only move toward the bedroom where his angel has been sleeping peacefully as the boy was too tired after yesterday's proceeding as the couple has been tired after a hectic and blissful day although the young heir has gotten up on his usual time he didn't wake up the younger as he wanted the boy to have a proper rest as he knows that the younger has not got a proper rest as the boy was busy taking care of him so he after painting a forehead kiss and a little bit coaxing got up from the bed to only prepare the breakfast for the love of his life.

Zhan after preparing the breakfast entered the room which has been silent from the moment he has left the room and as soon as he entered the room his face was adorned with a beautiful smile as he found his beloved sleeping while clutching the pillow tightly and half of his face buried into the pillow.