CHAPTER 32 - PART 3(c)

At EDINBURGH MANSION...

The young heir who has finally caught his husband in his arms after speaking his words didn't gave any chance for Yibo to protest as he immediately captured the lips of the boy in a deep kiss and Yibo who has been shocked hearing his husband when heard Zhan calling him mommy to the bunnies, he felt an urge to retort the man as how he, Xiao Wang Yibo, the cool guy of the entertainment industry can be called as mommy but before he could say anything his husband captured his lips in a kiss making Yibo shocked as he wasn't expecting that Zhan will do something like this but soon he started responding to the man making Zhan smile in between the kiss as he bit on the lower lip of the boy making the younger to gasp and seeing this Zhan immediately pushed his tongue inside the oral cavity of the younger making Yibo to close his eyes tightly as he moved his hand toward Zhan's hair as he grabbed them making Zhan more excited as he deepened his kiss and moved his hand inside Yibo's shirt making the boy to let out a moan, "ahhh....!" As Zhan just started tasting the boy's mouth making the younger to tighten his hold on Zhan's hair as the latter just pinched his nipple making Yibo to open his eyes and as soon as the younger opened his eyes he realized where they are, making the younger to feel a blush creeping up on his face as he started wriggling beneath his husband, trying to come out of his grasp.

Zhan who has been busy kissing his beloved when felt the one beneath him moving frowned in the act as he just tightened his hold on Yibo and bit on his lower lip making Yibo to stop with his struggle and Zhan on feeling no movement beneath him smiled as he kissed the boy once again and after doing so he just moved down to the boy's neck as he latched on Yibo's adam and bit there making Yibo to arch his back as he spoke, "ahhh.... Ge!" And Zhan on hearing the moan of the boy smiled a little as he started planting open mouth kisses on the boy's neck making Yibo to squirm beneath Zhan as he closed his eyes and spoke, "ahh... Ge... No!" And Zhan who has been busy playing with Yibo's neck when heard Yibo immediately stopped in his steps as he bit on the boy's neck as he spoke, "and why so?" As he started looking at the boy with curiosity and Yibo when felt his Zhan ge stopping and heard his voice opened his eyes to only find Zhan's piercing eyes looking at him and Yibo when saw that piercing gaze got lost in it making Zhan smile as he just raised his hand to caress the boy's cheek as he spoke, "my love, do you want me to stop?"

Yibo who has been lost in Zhan's eyes when heard the man absent mindedly spoke, "what?" And Zhan on hearing Yibo realized that the boy is lost in his own world making Zhan smirk as he bent down a little and nibbled on the boy's ear as he spoke, "should I continue, then?" And Yibo who has got lost in Zhan's warmth when felt the action of the man immediately came out of his daze as he spoke, "no!" Making Zhan to just plant a kiss on the boy's ear as he spoke, "and why my dear?" As Zhan just put a little weight of him on the boy and Yibo when felt Zhan's weight on him felt his breath hitched a little as he knows what is going to happen so he just spoke, "w... We are o... Outside, Ge!" And Zhan on hearing Yibo's response raised his head a little and seeing that the area in which they are present in is really the garden, but still they are hidden as the area is surrounded by bushes and white flowers.