BIRTHDAY - PART 6(e)

At PARIS...

Zhan and Yibo after leaving their presidential suite reached a area surrounded by white flowers with a glass door and Yibo when saw this felt his eyes widening with surprise and excitement as this felt like a fairytale to him when he suddenly look...

Zhan and Yibo after leaving their presidential suite reached a area surrounded by white flowers with a glass door and Yibo when saw this felt his eyes widening with surprise and excitement as this felt like a fairytale to him when he suddenly looked up and the thing which he saw made his face adorn with a smile as on the roof were hanging pink flowers and Yibo seeing this just did a jump to catch them making him able to grab one flower which made him giggle as he again jumped to grab one more and this time he was not able to grab it which made him pout and with that pout only he turned his face towards Zhan.

Zhan who has been watching the action of his beloved with a smile when saw that pout felt butterfly in his stomach as he pecked that pout and spoke, "what happened love?" And this time Yibo spoke, "I want more flowers!" And Zhan when heard this just raised his hand and move one of the hair covering Yibo's forehead aside and spoke, "my baby want those flower!" And Yibo who really loves when his husband coax him like a child this time nodded his head cutely as he spoke, "yes!" And Zhan when heard this planted a forehead kiss and spoke, "I will do it for you!" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "really!" And Zhan just nodded his head as he jumped and grabbed four stems of flowers together and handed it over to Yibo.

Yibo when saw this smiled as he spoke, "thank you gege!" Making Zhan chuckle as he spoke, "anything for my heart!" And Yibo hearing this smiled as he just bent his head and took the fragrance of the flowers which Zhan has just handed it to him and Zhan seeing that the boy is busy in his own world just put his hand inside his pocket and took out a necklace and seeing that necklace he smiled as he called for the younger, "Yibo!"

Yibo who has been busy in admiring the Flowers when heard his gege calling for him looked at him as he with a smile spoke, "yes!" And Zhan on getting the attention he wants with a smile spoke, "bobo, will you close your eyes for me?" And Yibo when heard Zhan's question with a frown spoke, "why?"

Zhan on hearing the younger just kept his palm on the younger's face as he spoke, "please love!" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him for a few seconds as he spoke, "okay!" Making Zhan smile but before he could Yibo spoke, "but you are not going to blindfold me or leave me!" As Yibo knows everytime Zhan asks him to close his eyes he always blindfold him and then leave the place for a second and Yibo just hates it and Zhan when heard his husband with a smile spoke, "okay love!" And Yibo when heard Zhan just look at him for few more seconds and after getting the assurance he closed his eyes and Zhan seeing this without making any noise just moved toward the back of Yibo.

Yibo who has been standing with his closed eyes when didn't got any response was about to speak he felt something cold touching his neck making him startled as he spoke, "ge, what are you doing?"

Zhan who has moved behind the younger to make him wear the necklace which he has brought for him when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "calm down, love, gege is here only!" And Yibo on hearing this calmed down a bit as the young heir just locked the lock of the necklace and then planted a wet kiss there making Yibo feel a shiver run down his spine as the older moved toward his ear and planted a kiss there too and planted a kiss there too as he started nibbling over that ear making Yibo let out a moan, "ahh!" And Zhan just wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist as he back hugged him and after nibbling that ear he spoke, "you can open your eyes now love!" And yibo who has been startled by his husband's action after calming himself down just opened his eyes slowly to only look down on his neck where he found a bone necklace.