CHAPTER 33 - PART 4(a)

At PARIS...

Zhan when heard the younger wish of taking care of him felt his emotions wavering as this is the first time in his past ten years of life from the moment he has entered the business world someone with so much emotions and even the care which Yibo ...

Zhan when heard the younger wish of taking care of him felt his emotions wavering as this is the first time in his past ten years of life from the moment he has entered the business world someone with so much emotions and even the care which Yibo has showed to him earlier, the way the boy has chosen his attires and the way Yibo has tied those ties it made him all overwhelmed now as he immediately captured the youngers lips in a deep kiss pouring all the love of the young heir for his husband and Yibo when felt his lips being captured in a deep kiss was startled but he started responding to his husband soon and Zhan just deepen the kiss as he just wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist and brought the more close to himself and Yibo when felt the action of his man just wrapped his arms around his man's arms and it was after five minutes Zhan broke the kiss to only come face to face with the younger's disheveled look making Zhan to feel elated but he just composed himself as he raised his hand and caressed the younger's face and Yibo when felt the hand of his husband on his face leaned into the warmth of the man as Zhan just raised his hand and removed the hairs covering Yibo's forehead and after doing so planted a kiss on his forehead as he spoke, "love!"

Yibo who has been enjoying the action of his husband when heard him calling for him looked at him as he spoke, "yes!" And Zhan on getting the attention of his husband cupped buth of his cheeks as he spoke, "don't ever say those words to me!" And Yibo when heard Zhan was startled as he didn't expected this and he was about to speak but before he could Zhan spoke, "don't ever say You are not worth of me!" As he joined both of their forehead together and spoke, "it's me who don't deserve you!"

Yibo when heard this frowned and he was about retaliate but before he could Zhan continued, "I am so bad that I made my baby cry who was just trying to make his husband smiled!" And Yibo when heard his husband nodded his head cutely making Zhan to feel a pain in his heart and he was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "I agree you are bad!" As he broke the contact between the two and spoke, "but you saying that I don't deserve you is what I don't agree with!"

Zhan when heard the boy got startled as he can understood the annoyance in his husband's words and he was about to speak but before he could Yibo crossed his arms in front of his chest as he continued,

"I know you are old, stupid, antique cave bunny!" As he with a huff added, "and I agree with it" and Zhan when heard Yibo felt that he has been betrayed by his husband and wanted to retort but before he could Yibo spoke, "but still I don't accept that you don't deserve me!" As he kissed on the man's cheek and spoke, "because it's only you who deserve me!"

Zhan when heard Yibo felt his heartbeat rising up as he spoke, "baby!" And Yibo on hearing Zhan with a smile spoke, "taking the way you care for me, love me, And even handle my tantrums, I know no one can do it!" As he knows that no matter how much people claims to love him but when it comes to his true nature their will be only few people who will like him and their has been so many examples of it in his past where his friends, colleagues and so many people who have claimed to love him have left him when he has shown his true nature, and remembering the scenes made Yibo feel a pain inside his heart as he immediately launched himself at Zhan to only hug the man tightly.