CHAPTER 26 - PART 2(b)

In BEIJING

The bike has stopped in the middle of the forest as Zhan climbed off the bike to only take a deep breath in the open area of the forest away from the hustle and bustle of the city and after relaxing down he spoke, "let's move, love!" And Yibo who ...

The bike has stopped in the middle of the forest as Zhan climbed off the bike to only take a deep breath in the open area of the forest away from the hustle and bustle of the city and after relaxing down he spoke, "let's move, love!" And Yibo who has parked the bike beside the road in the middle of the forest was shocked upon hearing the comment of the young heir as he was not able to understand why the older have made them park the bike there and above that, he is asking him to go somewhere in this area and that too in the middle of nowhere so he spoke, "But where ge?" As he looked all around and not finding a single soul here made the boy felt a shiver down his spine as he continued, "where we will go in the middle of this forest?" and Zhan when heard the boy's question understood his worry so he moved toward Yibo to only take his hand in his as he spoke, "you trust me, right?" And Yibo when felt the grasp of Zhan's hand tightened his hold on the hand holding him as he spoke, "yes!" Making Zhan smile as he spoke, "then let's go!" And Yibo on hearing this looked around and when saw the security car stopping where the bike has been parked he with smile spoke, "okay ge!" As he really wanted to make sure that both of them are safe there and seeing the security team there made him sure that they can leave as he put his hand in Zhan's making Zhan smile and with this, both of them left the area to only enter the forest which is having a road of pebbles.

Yibo when saw the well-maintained road in the middle of the forest was shocked as he was not expecting to see such a thing in this place as seeing the road deserted at this time means that the use of this area even for transport purposes is rare so seeing the pebbled road in the middle of the forest made the young actor shocked but what shocked him the most was that each time a step was taken the area was illuminated by lights making Yibo's eyes widened with surprise so he looked at Zhan as he spoke, "Ge, what place is this?"

Zhan who has been walking beside Yibo has been watching all his actions but when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "a secret place, bo!" And Yibo on hearing this looked at Zhan with a shocked expression as he was not able to believe the young heir and Zhan on seeing the expression of the boy let a laugh as he spoke, "You will see the place soon!" And Yibo when heard this wanted to throw a tantrum as he really wanted to know where they are going and the more they both moved the more beautiful the place is becoming igniting a need to know about the place but seeing his husband expression he knows that the young heir will not tell him anything so he just decided to follow the older and with this both of them started moving toward their destination and as Yibo stepped forward the area lit up making the boy amazed with the beauty of the area he is present in as he started studying the area with his curious eyes and Zhan started watching his love enjoying the nature and with this, both of them started moving and it was after five minutes he spoke, "we reached love!" And Yibo who has been walking beside Zhan when heard him immediately looked in the direction the young heir has pointed to and the thing he saw there made him startled as his eyes widened with surprise to only blurt, " what is this ge?" And Zhan on hearing this with a smile spoke, "my abode when I want to hide from the world!" As a mansion in the middle of the forest is seen standing in its glory.