CHAPTER 30 - PART 1(b)

At XIAO MANSION...

The young heir when heard that sweet muffled voice of his husband moaning for him was not able to control himself as he deepened the ministrations he was doing on the younger's neck to only make a mark there as Yibo moaned, "h

The young heir when heard that sweet muffled voice of his husband moaning for him was not able to control himself as he deepened the ministrations he was doing on the younger's neck to only make a mark there as Yibo moaned, "h... Hubby!" And Zhan on hearing the moan of the boy felt a shiver run down his body as he felt his body heating up and something churning inside his lower abdomen as he broke the contact to only look at Yibo who has been lying below him while clutching his shoulder with his closed eyes.

Zhan when saw this smiled a little as he lower himself down to only plant a kiss near Yibo's cheeks as he spoke, "Love!" And Yibo who has been lost in the pleasure of the man's ministrations on him had closed his eyes from the moment zhan has attached his lips to his neck as this is the first time he has felt such kind of emotions and to the boy's shock he was enjoying all this as he has tightened his hold on the man's shoulder while enjoying that feathery touches on his neck but when felt Zhan's kisses deepening on his neck he let out a moan making him embarrassed of his action so he tightened his hold on Zhan to only open his eyes as he heard the man calling for him.

Yibo when heard the man's voice immediately opened his eyes to be only greeted by Zhan's gaze on him as he felt a shiver run down his spine as he gathered his courage and spoke, "y... Yes!" And Zhan on getting the attention he wants looked at the mark he has created on the boy's neck and as he saw it he felt an urge to claim the boy again so he spoke, "Mine!"

Yibo when heard the deep husky voice of his husband felt a shiver down his spine as he immediately spoke, "Yours!" And Zhan who has been looking at the boy when heard his response was not able to control himself as he hooked his finger beneath his chin to again capture the lips of the boy as he was not able to control his feeling anymore.

Yibo when felt the man attacking his lips again was shocked but immediately started responding to him as he moved his hand toward the man's hair to only bring the said person closer to him and Zhan on feeling the action of the boy smiled within th...

Yibo when felt the man attacking his lips again was shocked but immediately started responding to him as he moved his hand toward the man's hair to only bring the said person closer to him and Zhan on feeling the action of the boy smiled within the kiss as he started to move his hand on Yibo's chest as he started caressing it only for Yibo to let out another moan, "Ahhhh!" And Zhan took this as the opportunity to enter his tongue inside Yibo's mouth as he started moving his body and Yibo who was about to close his eyes suddenly felt something poking him on his thighs making the boy's eyes widen with shock as he realized what it was so he started struggling to get out of the man hold as he realized where the thing is going and Zhan on feeling the boy struggle just loosened his hold on the boy as he broke the kiss and spoke, "what happened kitten?"