CHAPTER 33 - PART 3(b)

At PARIS...

Yibo who has heard Zhan asking him to go with Mr

Yibo who has heard Zhan asking him to go with Mr. Vatalie felt sad as he wanted to drag his Zhan ge too with him but for his surprise he has to leave his gege so he reluctantly let his Zhan ge go as he left the place with Mr. Vatalie who has been waiting for the young actor was about to speak but before he could he remembered the glare which Zhan gave him specially when he has tried to touch Yibo so he just maintained his distance and as he saw the young actor moving toward him just bowed at him and Yibo seeing this with a smile spoke, "Mr. Vatalie, you don't need to be so much formal!"

Mr. Vatalie when heard Yibo smiled as he spoke, "you are my boss's better half , I need to be!" And Yibo when heard him felt a blush appearing on his face but as he heard the man saying his husband is his boss his eyes widened as he spoke, "what do you mean by my husband being your boss?"

Mr. Vatalie when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "sir, your husband, Mr. Sean have 30% of his shares in this mall!" As he with a smile added, "so you are my boss's husband, that technically means you are my boss!" And Yibo when heard Mr. Vatalie was shocked as he didn't expected this but taking Zhan's richness he now understood that his husband can be his boss and now he understood why Mr. Vatalie is so cautious in front of Zhan and as he heard the manager he immediately spoke, "Mr. Vatalie, I asked you to be less formal with me!" As he crossed his arms in front of his chest and spoke, "and here you are telling me how you will be more formal with me!"

Mr. Vatalie when heard Yibo immediately spoke, "no sir, it's not-!" But before he could continue Yibo spoke, "Mr. Vatalie!" As he with a pause spoke, "I said you don't need to be formal it need to be either Yibo or bo!" And Mr. Vatalie when heard the young actor was about to retort but before he could Yibo spoke, "and if you don't follow me I will be very very angry!" As he raised his eyebrows and spoke, "and me being angry is equal to Zhan being angry!" And as he completed this sentence he looked at Mr. Vatalie and seeing his expression he although felt bad but he didn't wanted Mr. Vatalie to be so formal with him.

Mr. Vatalie when heard Yibo immediately gulped his saliva as he spoke, "okay, Bo!" And Yibo when heard this with a smile spoke, "now that's how you address me!" As he with a pause spoke, "good!" And then continued, "let's go!" And Mr. Vatalie just nodded his head as he spoke, "yes bo!" And then with a pause added, "where do you want to go, Mr. Xiao Wang?" And Yibo when heard Mr. Vatalie spoke, "formal suits section!" Making Mr. Vatalie shocked as he wasn't expecting this as taking the younger's choice and how much he has known the younger from the media he knows that if Yibo is asked to choose from  formal attires and non formal attires them the young actor would definitely prefer normal one as it is way comfortable for him, but he just with a smile nodded his head And with this both of them left the area to only move toward the area where all men formal suits have been kept.

Yibo when reached the area with Mr. Vatalie glanced at the area as the latter started telling him about the fabrics of the store and what kind of suits are comfortable to wear and as he completed telling him about all the details of the fabric as he spoke, "sir, what would you like to have?" And Yibo when heard Mr. Vatalie spoke, "what attire would Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan love to wear?"