CHAPTER 14 - PART 1

At LAN ENTERTAINMENT

Yibo has been sitting with the four people in the office as he is thinking about what Wuxian said right now

Yibo has been sitting with the four people in the office as he is thinking about what Wuxian said right now. He wants to be happy as Wuxian claims because it has been a long time since he has been happy and if meeting his husband makes him happy he just wants to try it but he is a little doubtful about it so just to confirm it he asks, "will I really be happy?"

"You will be happy!" Spoke Cheng as he knows how much Zhan loves Yibo and the only person who can make him happy is Xiao Zhan as that person is caring and understanding.

"And why so?" Spoke Yibo as he is still unsure about it.

Cheng who heard didn't speak anything as he doesn't want to reveal the Love of the Young heir for the young actor as then it will become an obligatory relationship from Yibo's side. He wants the young actor to realize the love of the other on his own.

Wuxian when heard the question just smiled as he know why cheng doesn't want to answer the question so he spoke,

BECAUSE TWO LONELY SOULS WILL MEET THEIR HAPPINESS"

As he knows how lonely they both are and the only thing that can make them happy is their companionship.

Yibo hearing this went silent as he starts thinking about the things which were said to him and somewhere he realized that he want to give this relationship a chance, a chance to be happy so he looks at everyone.

The people who were sitting in the office were looking at Yibo with anticipation as they don't know what is going on in the young actor's head and somewhat they were afraid as they don't know what will happen if the actor denies them.

After a few minutes when Kuan saw Yibo looking at them with courage asked, "so what have you decided bodi?"

Yibo when heard the question released a deep breath as he spoke,

"I AM READY TO MEET HIM!"

"BUT I WILL CALL HIM ON MY OWN!"

Kuan when heard it got shocked as he was not expecting that Yibo will agree to this soon as he was expecting that the young actor will put a fight but hearing him agree to it made him happy so he spoke, "okay, Yibo, I feel you have his number!"

Yibo when heard this just nodded his head as he spoke, "I have!" As he got that number when he married his husband to only receive birthday and marriage anniversary wishes, to which he never replied as he felt there was no need for it.

"That's great!" Spoke Wuxian and then continued, " hope you will meet your happiness soon!"

Yibo hearing this smiled as he speaks, "thanks, Wei Ying!" As he looks at Cheng who just passes a smile to him and Kuan just pats his hair making him feel happy after three agonizing days when he felt that there was no hope in his life as from everywhere he was receiving criticism for leaving the interview without completing it as it showed how unprofessional he had acted but he knows it was not even his fault as that person crossed his line but he can't even prove it as there is no proof for it and people believe what they see and moreover the issue involves SEAN STUDIO'S, the largest entertainment company and he didn't know how will he deal with it.