CHAPTER 33 - PART 2(a)

At PARIS....

The clock has been striking at 10:30 in the city of Paris when the couple finished their breakfast and as soon as the breakfast got finished Yibo just leaned back on his couch as he while rubbing his little tummy spoke, "best breakfast ever!" And ...

The clock has been striking at 10:30 in the city of Paris when the couple finished their breakfast and as soon as the breakfast got finished Yibo just leaned back on his couch as he while rubbing his little tummy spoke, "best breakfast ever!" And Zhan who has been watching the action of his beloved when heard this smiled as he spoke, "really?" And Yibo just nodded his head cutely as he spoke, "Zhan ge, shall we now?" And Zhan who has been watching every action of his beloved just leaned towards him as he spoke, "where, my heartbeat?" As a teasing smile appeared on his face.

Yibo when saw Zhan leaning toward him felt his breath getting hitched as he didn't expected this but as a teasing smile appeared on his face he realized that his husband his teasing making his naughty worms to tickle as he just also leaned towards him to only come so close to him that his nose touched the older's making Zhan breath to get hitched as he didn't expected this and 33he was about to move away from the younger but before he could Yibo spoke, "wherever the heart wants to direct his heartbeat to!" And as he said this he pecked Zhan's nose and move away from Zhan to only leave Zhan stunned on his place.

Zhan who has just wanted to tease when heard Yibo felt his heartbeat rising as he got stunned on his place as he didn't expected that his teasing will backfire and Yibo when saw his husband's face felt a satisfaction inside him as he wanted his husband to also taste the fun of being teased and seeing Zhan not responding hto him for a minute made Yibo smile as he spoke, "so Mr. Sean what do you say?" As he flicked on his forehead lightly and Zhan when the flick on his forehead immediately came out of his daze as he looked at Yibo and spoke, "Yibo, how many time I have to tell you that you have to warn me before saying something like this!" As he kept his hand on his chest and added, "you are becoming naughty day by day!" And Yibo when heard Zhan let a laugh as he spoke, "learning from the best!" And as he spoke this he showed his tongue to the young heir and Zhan when heard the younger and saw his action couldn't help but smile, "naughty brat!" And Yibo on hearing Zhan just let a laugh as he spoke, "only yours naughty brat!" And before Zhan could speak anything he spoke, "now let's go for shopping!" And Zhan when heard the young actor with a smile spoke, "okay!" As he just adjusted his jacket and stood up from his seat and Yibo seeing this was about to stood up but before he could Zhan just moved toward him to only take him in his arms in a bridal carry position.

Yibo who was about to stand up when found himself in a bridal carry position was startled and as he felt Zhan leaving the room like this he immediately came out of his daze as he spoke, "o... Old man w... What are you doing?" And Zhan when heard the young actor just without looking down just spoke, "carrying my husband!" As both of them left the room to only enter the living room as Yibo spoke, "gege, I can walk!" And Zhan on hearing Yibo with a smile spoke, "can you stop me if I just want to carry you all the time, and to all the places?" And as he completed his question he looked down at Yibo with his raised brows.

Yibo when heard Zhan's question spoke, "No!" As he knows how much stubborn his husband can be if he decides to go something and Zhan on hearing Yibo just smiled as he spoke, "then heart's heartbeat should just let heart take care of it!" And Yibo when heard Zhan felt his ears turning red as he pubched Zhan's chest lightly as he whined, "ge!" And hid his face inside his husband's chest and Zhan when saw the action just let a smile as he moved toward the other end of the living room as he spoke, "Yibo, can you press the button of it!"