CHAPTER 6

Zhan who is sitting in the VIP booth couldn't control himself when he saw Yibo jumping happily and exclaiming "WE WON!"

So he also jumps from his seat and raises his fist in the air as he speaks, "WE WON!"

As Zhan jumps from his seat in his excitement, all the people present in the VIP booth are shocked as this is for the first time they had seen the young heir losing his cool and getting excited.

Zhan has always been a man of power and elegance who has been trained to hold himself in every aspect of his life as he was required to take over the post of the sole heir of Xiao Corporation which will bring him responsibilities and social class but today seeing his love of life win he couldn't control himself so he while expressing his joy just jumps with his lion shouting, that they both won, making everyone in the room shocked.

Yibo on the other side is smiling brightly as it's after a long time he participated in a race and he won it, his tight schedule have never allowed him to participate in races for charity though he had been professionally on track and the last race he took part in was 8 months back.

He had always participated in charity races since he had been 14 years as his father did charity and Yibo also took interest in it and since the boy didn't have much pocket money at that time so he developed his interest in bike racing as his hobby and started participating in races and the first amount he won was 25,000 yuan which he donated to the orphanage his mother always took him on weekends making him happy and his father proud.

Zhan is looking at the boy in the cockpit with a smile as he heard his friend speaking,
"So that's why you brought sunflowers, right?"

Zhan on hearing it smiles as he speaks, "yes, kuan"

"Were you this much confident that he will win?" Came another question.

Zhan this time with a proud face speaks, "the lion always win"

As they both are talking with each other the old manager of the event walks into the VIP booth gathering the attention of both of them.

Zhan who sees him entering looks at him with his expressionless face and the latter on seeing it is a little bit scared as he knew his granddaughter have offended his boss but he needed to ask him something so he braves up himself to speak to the young heir.

The manager bows to Zhan as he speaks, "sir, we have a request!"
Zhan hearing it frowns but he composes himself as he speaks, "what it is, Mr. Chen"
Mr. Chen hearing the voice of the CEO gather himself as he speaks, "sir, it will be our honor if you facilitate the winners of the racing event!"

Zhan who hears it frowns but he knew it was about to come, given his position and rank in society he will be asked to do this thing but today he didn't want to do it as the winners consisted of his beloved husband, Wang Yibo. It's not that Zhan doesn't want to meet him, it's just that it had been 2 years of their marriage, and his feelings for the boy have grown every passing day. He knows that if he comes in front of the boy he will not able to control his feelings and he will capture the boy in his arms to never let him go away from him which will make the latter hate him more as it will tarnish the image of both of them.