CHAPTER 11 - PART 1

At SEAN STUDIO

Zhan when saw Yibo leaving the room knows that the younger is angry as he has been irritated by the question he didn't want to answer

Zhan when saw Yibo leaving the room knows that the younger is angry as he has been irritated by the question he didn't want to answer. The young CEO when saw the interviewer invading the personnel life of the younger wanted to lash out at the person but controlled his anger as he didn't want to expose himself so he also left the room as Yibo left the interview but before leaving the room he turned toward Kuan as he speaks in a cold and stern voice,

"Kuan, within 15 minutes, I want him out of the building!"

The people who were present in the room when heard the instruction felt a shiver run down their spine as they know that the young CEO is angry now and everyone knows that when Mr. Xiao Zhan is angry, he is just like a ruthless emperor who can kill without any mercy and an order given by him during this time needs to be followed because if it not followed can make all the people suffer, so Kuan when heard it knew about whom the Ceo is talking about so he just spoke, "yes sir!"

Zhan hearing this left to search for Yibo as he knows that the latter is angry now and he needs to get him to calm down. Zhan knows he can't reach the younger but he just wants to make sure that Yibo is alright so he started searching for him.

Zhan who has been searching for Yibo moves to the open space of the building when he suddenly heard Cheng's voice. Zhan on hearing the voice stops and moves toward the place only to find Yibo standing with Cheng and seeing this he is relieved as he knows Cheng can handle the younger so he was about to turn around but stopped in his steps as he heard the latter speaks.
"What do you mean, Yibo?"

Zhan when heard this got confused so he stopped in his steps to get a view of what is happening there so he moves toward them when he heard Yibo's voice "I spoke the truth!"

Zhan hearing this got curious about what the younger is talking about as he is thinking about it he again hears Cheng's Voice, "I didn't get you"

"Yes, there is someone whom I don't want to meet!" Came another voice that made Zhan freeze at the place he is standing as he now understood that they are talking about the interview and as this thought crossed his mind his heart started to beat in anxiousness and fear as he felt that something is going to shatter down.

"I didn't get you Yibo. Who is the person you don't want to meet?" Asked Cheng with a confused look.

Yibo who heard it clenched his fist as he speaks, "MY HUSBAND!" And left the place not knowing of someone who had been watching him.

Zhan who has been standing there felt heart-clenching pain as the dream he built of meeting Yibo shattered and his only hope to see the younger is destroyed today which makes him unconsciously shed a tear in his eyes followed by the closure of his eyes which brought uncontrollable tears.