CHAPTER 15 - PART 2

At XIAO CORPORATION

Zhan after ending the call just looks at Kuan with a wide smile, a smile which is so bright that even Kuan felt a need to smile with the young heir as he asks,

"Who it was?" Although the smile on the CEO's face is the answer to the question itself as Zhan only smiles like this when something is related to Yibo but today Kuan just wants to act as oblivious as he just wants to know from the said person himself.

Zhan hearing this with a smile spoke, "YIBO, MY LOVE!"

Kuan hearing this with a smile asked, "what did he say?"

Zhan who has been all smiling at that time when heard his friend with a wide smile speak

"MY LOVE WANTS TO MEET ME TODAY, GE!"

Kuan hearing this smiled as he knows that Yibo will call Zhan because he knows that the young actor does what he says so he with a smile asked,
"Zhan, are you happy?"

Zhan when heard this with a smile spoke, "

"I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE!" And then looks at Kuan as he continued, "I... I am so happy, ge. Finally, my boy wants to meet me. My Yibo wants to meet his Zhan Ge!" As few tears of happiness flowed from his eyes making Kuan shocked so he moved toward him as he asks, "Zhan, what happened?"

Zhan hearing this just hugs Kuan as he speaks, "I am happy today Ge, and these are just tears of happiness!"

Kuan hearing this just smiled as he patted the back of the young heir who is in tears but these tears for the first time are not due to sadness but due to happiness, caused by just a single phone call from someone who can make Zhan smile like a person who is full of hope, a hope to meet someone he loves so dearly.

Zhan after some time broke from his embrace as he chuckled shyly which makes Kuan laugh as he speaks, "what happened to the Cold CEO today?"

Zhan when heard this didn't know what to answer so he just glared at Kuan and Kuan seeing this just stopped as he knows that teasing Zhan too much can pose a threat to him.

Zhan after making sure that Kuan is in no mood of teasing him further looked around to only found the conference room empty. Zhan seeing this is confused so he looks at Kuan with a questioning gaze.

Kuan when felt the gaze of Zhan with a teasing smile replied, "I thought our boss might need some privacy!"

Zhan, when heard this looked at Kuan who has a teasing smile on his face, didn't speak anything as he knows that the former did the right thing so he after releasing a deep breath spoke, "Ask Wen Ning to call them again!" And after saying this he just leans back in his chair and the employees just entered inside and on seeing their boss just bowed and take their seats as Zhan speaks, "Continue from where you left!" And with this, the meeting began.