CHAPTER 27 - PART 2(a)

At XIAO CORPORATIONS...

Yibo when saw the young heir smile spoke, "Did you missed me, old man!" As seeing the action of his husband he really wanted to hear what the loving eyes of his husband are telling him and Zhan on hearing Yibo smiled as he planted a forehead kiss ...

"Did you missed me, old man!" As seeing the action of his husband he really wanted to hear what the loving eyes of his husband are telling him and Zhan on hearing Yibo smiled as he planted a forehead kiss and joined both of their foreheads together as he spoke,
"Yes, more than you can imagine!" As he really wanted to convey all the feelings he have been feeling to the one in his arms as Zhan knows how much he has missed the boy in his arms for the past two days as the moment the boy left Zhan he has felt that someone took his life away from him as he felt losing his appetite, sleep and will to do anything which made the young heir to bury himself in his work as only that thing can make him forgot all the worries and that was the reason when he heard the request of the younger after their marriage left the country to handle his business in the west and have drowned himself in his work so that he will miss the younger less and can control his urge to hold him in his arms, but six months back when he returned to the country he never missed a chance to see his love any event which he can attend but he never hoped from this marriage but when Yibo asked to meet him and the day the boy started Living with him, the lonely life of the young heir became a blissful one as he got the love of his life in his arms and the two days before when Yibo left for his work in another city, Zhan was occupied with the same feelings which he has felt for more then three years.

Zhan who had been thinking about all this didn't even realized when his eyes got teary as a single tear slid down his left eye to only fall on Yibo's hand startling the young actor so he just opened his eyes to only get shock as he saw a tear trail on his husband's face and as soon as Yibo saw this he kept his hand on Zhan's cheek.

Zhan who has closed his eyes and had been busy in his thoughts when felt a hand on his cheek was startled but when felt the caress of the hand leaned into the warmth of the hand and Yibo on seeing the action of his husband smiled as he spoke, "you missed me this much ge that you even forget to have your meals!" And Zhan who has been enjoying the warmth radiating from his husband's hand when heard him immediately opened his eyes as he was not expecting these words from him.

Zhan on hearing the younger was shocked as he was not expecting Yibo will comment something like this but above that the main question was how come the younger know about this so he looked at his little husband as he spoke, "how did you know it?" And Yibo who has been watching every expression of Zhan when heard his question spoke, "it doesn't matter, Mr. Sean, who told me?" As he with a stern expression spoke, "you tell me what I heard was correct or not?" And after speaking his words he looked at Zhan with a stern expression as he knows his husband very well as he knows that the older knows how to hide his true emotions about his well-being from everyone as he has also seen it while living with the older, as there have been many incidences when Yibo has seen the older tired and when he has asked the man the person has always told him with a reassuring smile that he is alright and yibo don't need to worry about him with a reassuring smile which made Yibo stop to further questioning the young heir but today he doesn't want to repeat the same things so he looked at Zhan with a stern expression leaving no chance to lie.