CHAPTER 34 - PART 1(b)

At PARIS...

Zhan after speaking all those words hugged Yibo tightly in his arms as he don't want this happy part of his life not to despair as all the pain which he has suffered in those three years, those lonely nights, those voices, the thought of never get...

Zhan after speaking all those words hugged Yibo tightly in his arms as he don't want this happy part of his life not to despair as all the pain which he has suffered in those three years, those lonely nights, those voices, the thought of never getting love, the fear of dying alone, as he hugged Yibo more close to his heart as tears rolled down his eyes wetting Yibo's shoulder and Yibo who has felt his shoulder getting wet just hugged the man tightly as he felt a pain in his heart seeing his gege like this, he never thought that this strong man who run a billion dollar empire have this much hidden inside him and Zhan when felt the tightening of the arms of the younger around him smiled a little between his tears as he spoke, "Yiyi!"

Yibo when heard Zhan spoke, "yes gege!" And Zhan when heard the response from the boy spoke, "you are real, naa?" As he just wanted to confirm that what he is feeling right now is truth or not as remembering all those things has taken him into the past where there has been many instances where he has hugged Yibo in his arms like this only for the boy to get disappear the moment he has opened his eyes.

Yibo when heard Zhan felt the pain of his man as he hugged him tightly and spoke, "yes ge, I am real!" As a lone tear escaped from his eye as he felt that pain of his husband and Zhan when heard Yibo let a deep breath as he spoke, "bobo, you will never leave gege, right?" And Yibo when heard his Zhan ge started rubbing circles on his man's back as he spoke, " never!" As he planted a kiss on Zhan's shoulder and spoke, "bobo will never leave his gege!" 

Zhan when felt the actions of his beloved and heard his voice felt a relief washing over him as he just closed his eyes to calm himself down and Yibo who has been hugging Zhan after answering him hugged the man tightly to make him believe that he is there with his husband and he will always be there with him as the tears which he has been holding finally left his eyes as seeing the man he adores the most in pain brought his heart to wept for the man as he promised himself that he will take away all the pain which his Zhan ge has suffered when they were not together and he will make the man belive that he also deserves to be loved and this is alm reality not dream.

Zhan who has finally calmed himself down opened his eyes and was about to speak but before he could he felt his shoulder getting way making the man startled as he looked on the other side to only find Yibo hugging him tightly as he spoke, "baobei, what happened?" As he moved his hand toward Yibo's hair and ruffles them lovingly making Yibo to relax into Zhan's warmth and Zhan seeing this smiled a little as he just made Yibo look at him to only find the boy's face adorned with tears.