CHAPTER 24 - PART 4(a)

TIME SKIP...

After FIVE DAYS...

It has been five days since the young actor have gotten injured while he was doing skateboarding and the day the young heir ignored him which made the boy pout all the time as he has never expected that his Zhan ge will behave like this with him b...

It has been five days since the young actor have gotten injured while he was doing skateboarding and the day the young heir ignored him which made the boy pout all the time as he has never expected that his Zhan ge will behave like this with him but the night brought him tears as in past few days he have gotten so used to Zhan talking with him and listening to him that his ignorance brought more pain then the injury itself which made him confront the older but the talk with Zhan made him release his miseries of previous years not even noticing the pained expression on the older's face and after doing so he was expecting that his old man will console him but when he saw the older leaving the room he felt that someone took something away from him and seeing Zhan leaving at that time brought him tears as he thought that the older also not care for him but when he heard Zhan pouring his heart out in front of him he was shocked as he never expected that his words and actions have hurt his Zhan ge this much as he has never seen his old man like this so at that time he realized that how much the older cares for him and how wrong he was to hide the skateboarding thing and his injury from Zhan.

Zhan, on the other end, in the evening when saw the boy being injured has lost control of himself as he was never ready to see Yibo in pain because the way he has seen the boy falling made him realize how worst the injury has been and in the evening when he saw Yibo hiding that thing from him brought him pain which made him ignore the boy. After all, he knows that if he would have to talk with Yibo then he would have definitely yelled at the boy because he was also hurt at that time that the person he loves the most didn't even consider that it was the right for him to know that his little husband is injured and by talking with Yibo in the bedroom made him lose his control which made him leave the room as he did not want to lose his emotions in front of the boy to only return two hours later and when he saw the tear trails on his beloved face he couldn't control himself making him let out his pain and feelings not aware of the latter being awake and in the end, he took his peace in his arms and with this drifts back to his sleep and Yibo on finding himself back in his warm place just whispered a sorry as he felt a need to ask sorry from his husband because he has been an irresponsible brat and have hurt the latter feelings and the rest of days went with Zhan taking care of the younger as the young heir despite the protest from the boy took five days leave from his office just to take care of the boy as Zhan can't trust Yibo with his health because he had seen the way the boy has behaved after getting the injury so he just decided to take care of the young actor.

Yibo when heard Zhan wanted to protest about it as he knows how much busy the said person is but the moment he opened his mouth Zhan glared at him which made the boy shut his mouth as he know that if he will protest then he will face the anger of the young heir which made the boy pout as he let his ge take care of him.

The next five days went with Zhan taking care of Yibo, cooking all the three meals for him, dressing for his injury, and sometimes even taking him for walks, and Yibo who has never experienced any care after the death of his father felt a warmth in his heart which made him happy in a way he can't describe as finally getting care after three years made his heart swell in happiness but there was still something lacking and that was the bickering that used to happen between both of them which made the boy pout during all five days although he teased Zhan a lot and Zhan also laughed at some of his little husband's bratty nature but most of the time he missed those bickering with his husband.