CHAPTER 30 - PART 3(b)

This chapter starts at Xiao Mansion with Yibo's morning...

At XIAO MANSION...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing and the clock is striking at 5:30 am and the Xiao Mansion is so silent that even pin drop can be heard and as the servants entered the mansion they stopped in their steps as today the mansion was gi...

The morning sun has risen in the city of Beijing and the clock is striking at 5:30 am and the Xiao Mansion is so silent that even pin drop can be heard and as the servants entered the mansion they stopped in their steps as today the mansion was giving them an eerie vibe like a storm has just passed from there and whenever the mansion gives them an eerie vibe they know that their boss is not in a good mood so the servants immediately straightened themselves as they in a hurry left for their posts, as they don't want their boss to get angry on them, as again on the second floor of the mansion in the bedroom of the young heir the husband of the young heir is seen sleeping but today he is not sleeping peacefully as he has clutched the shirt he has worn tightly as all his body is covered with sweats as he has curled himself in a ball as if he wants to hide himself from someone or something as the boy is whimpering, "p... Please don't l... Leave bobo!" As he is clutching the shirt tightly as his forehead is forming wrinkles with each passing second when suddenly the boy wakes up with a scream, "Nooo!" As he immediately sat up on the bed as he clutched his chest tightly to calm himslef as it is after a long time he has got the same nightmare that he always used to get two months back but the day Zhan came into his life the nightmares stopped but today on seeing the same dream where someone always used to takes his warmth away from him and the little Yibo always used to catch but he was never able to catch that warmth and today also he got the same dream making the younger feel his tears rolling down as he started looking for that familiar warmth which always makes him feel safe so the boy started looking for that warmth which always greats them in the morning but on not finding anyone in the room made Yibo feel scared as he brought his legs close to his chest as he fekt cold and with this was about to call for someone when suddenly a knock on the door was heard and Yibo who has been searching for his gege when heard the knock on the door immediately ran toward the door in a hope that his gege might be on the door but as soon as the door opened the younger felt that someone has snatched something from him as on the door was Xu Ma.

Xu Ma who has come to wake the younger up as Cheng has been waiting for Yibo in the living mansion when saw Yibo opening the door with a smile spoke, "Good morning Bo!" And Yibo who heard Xu Ma immediately spoke, "where is Zhan ge?" As he really wants to know where his husband is as he with a hope in his eyes added, "Did gege come back?" And Xu Ma when heard the boy took some time to compose himself as she don't know how to tell the boy that his husband is still not home yet as she spoke, "no Bo!" And Yibo when heard the elder felt his eyes getting teary but composed himself as he spoke, "O... Okay!" And with this turned back as he didn't want to again cry in front of the elder and Xu Ma seeing the expression on the boy's face knows that the boy has felt bad about knowing that his husband has not come back and Xu Ma has seen the outburst of the boy yesterday and she was not ready to see the boy crying so she immediately spoke, "Yibo, Mr. Liu Cheng is waiting for you downstairs!" And Yibo who was about to move away from the place when heard the elder speak, "and where he is?" And Xu Ma on hearing the question spoke, "little master, he is waiting for you in the living room!" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "tell him to wait, I will see him within the next thirty minutes!" And Xu Ma on hearing this nodded her head as she spoke, "yes sir!" And with this, she left the place and Yibo after calming his emotions entered the washroom and after having a shower for fifteen minutes he entered the walk-in closet to get ready for his work and after making sure that he is looking fine, he left the room.