CHAPTER 25 - PART 3(a)

At CLOUD RECESSES Restaurant...

The young heir and the young actor after bidding farewell to Wuxian turned toward the boy who has been looking at his papa leaving buried his heading Zhan's neck as a few tears escaped from his eyes wetting the neck of the young heir making Zhan s...

The young heir and the young actor after bidding farewell to Wuxian turned toward the boy who has been looking at his papa leaving buried his heading Zhan's neck as a few tears escaped from his eyes wetting the neck of the young heir making Zhan startled as he turned his attention toward Shizui whose head is right now buried in the crook of Zhan's neck as his shoulder is moving up and down.

Zhan who has been watching the leaving figure of Wuxian when felt his neck getting wet was startled as he was not able to understand the reason for the wetness in his neck when the presence of shizui suddenly clicked his mind which made him turn toward the other side to only get a shock as he saw Shizui's shoulder moving up and down depicting the boy is in distress making the young heir shocked as he spoke in a sweet voice, "what happened, baby?" And the boy who has been crying while snuggling into the crook of the young heir when heard him tighten the hold on Zhan's neck making the young heir worried about the small ball in his arms as he looked at Yibo who has also turned his attention toward Shizui in Zhan's arms after hearing the young heir's voice but when felt a gaze on him understood what the young heir wants to know so he mouthed to zhan, "I will talk to him!" As seeing his husband he understood that his husband is worried about the little one in his arms and Zhan when heard Yibo immediately nodded his head.

Yibo after assuring Zhan looked at the child who is hugging his husband and then looked at Zhan as he spoke with a wink, "I am sad, Shizui!" And Zhan when heard the young actor was shocked so he was about to speak as he was not able to understand why his little husband is sad but Yibo immediately saw Zhan is about to speak he shook his head indicating a no as he doesn't want his husband to speak anything as he wants Shizui to answer it.

Shizui who has been whimpering in the young heir's arms when heard his prince gege voice immediately stopped crying as he looked above from the place he has been hiding his face and after doing so looked at Yibo as he spoke in his soft voice, "w... Why prince gege?"

Yibo on getting the response from the toddler smiled internally but didn't let it show on his face as he maintained his sad face and spoke, "because Shizui didn't want to play with prince gege!" As he pouted while looking at Shizui and the toddler when heard the young actor widen his eyes in shock as he in a hurried voice spoke, "no gege, shizui wants to play with prince gege and handsome gege!" As he looked at Zhan too who has been watching the antics of his husband with amazement but then felt the gaze of the toddler on him changed his expression as he spoke, "then why shizui is crying?" And then with a pause spoke, "shizui crying means he doesn't want to stay with me and Bo!"

Shizui, when heard this immediately, spoke, "no ge, I want to spend the day with you!" As Yibo on hearing this spoke, "then why is shizui crying?" As he really wants to know why this cute ball of sunshine who has been just throwing a tantrum at his papa is crying right now and shizui when heard this just hugged Zhan's neck again making both Yibo and Zhan oo at the boy as the young heir spoke, "shizui, will you tell gege why are you crying?"