CHAPTER 32 - PART 5(c)

AT EDINBURGH

The clock has been striking at 3:30 pm in the city of Edinburgh and in the living room of the mansion the young actor is seen sitting on one of the couches busy with his phone as he is playing a game and the living room is falling into silence exc...

The clock has been striking at 3:30 pm in the city of Edinburgh and in the living room of the mansion the young actor is seen sitting on one of the couches busy with his phone as he is playing a game and the living room is falling into silence except the groan and excitement of the boy when he makes a mistake in the game or kill his opponent respectively, and as he won his sixth game he immediately made a jump on his seat as he spoke, "it's sixth now!" And let a laugh when his gaze suddenly fell on the clock showing past 3:30 pm and Yibo seeing the time frowned as he realized that it has been 2 hours since he has been waiting for his husband and there is no clue of him making him frown as he from his seat only in a loud voice spoke, "old man!" As his voice echoed in the mansion and still there was no response from the said man making Yibo frown so he stood up from his seat as he called for Zhan again, "old man are you coming or not?" And still there was no response from his husband making his irritation turning into anger and this time he in an angry tone spoke, "Mr. Sean, are you coming or not!" And still there was no response making Yibo feel an urge to kill his old man as who make someone wait for two hours and especially when the person waiting is the most adorable and cool guy of the world, Xiao Wang Yibo, and now this old man and boring CEO of Xiao Corporations is ignoring him just because of a phone call and what is important in that call that he is being made to wait and thinking about all this his anger rise up as he mumbled, "I will kill him today!" And after speaking this he immediately left the area to only move toward the room as he ascended the stairs to only reach the second floor and was about to open the door of his room but before he could do it, the door opened on his own and he was about to scold the man for making him wait for such a long time but the scene he saw made him shocked.

Zhan who had got the call from Kuan has immediately answered the call as he knows for what reason the older might have called him so he has left the younger immediately but when has heard Yibo words have felt a surge of posessiveness inside him as how can Yibo say love you to Kuan when he himself rarely hear it from the boy and Kuan who has been on the other side of the call when has heard Yibo was confused but when heard his whole sentence has let a laugh as he know what his didi meant and he was about to reply to the younger when he has heard the voice of the door closing which has meant that the younger has left the room and Zhan who has heard the laugh of the elder has scowled at him making Kuan realize that he shouldn't tease the young heir as it can be harmful for him, so to divert his attention he asked Zhan about his plan and Zhan when heard Kuan just started telling what he wants and Kuan just nodded with it as he started telling his opinions and they both got so lost in the talk that they didn't even realized the time and it was after one and a half hour Zhan's gaze has suddenly fell on the clock in his room making him realize that he has been quite late and his little husband might be waiting for him making him immediately ask Kuan that they can discuss about it tomorrow and Kuan just nodded his head and with this Zhan has left the area to only enter the walk in closet and started searching for something to wear and as he is doing so his gaze suddenly fell on an attire in the closet making him feel this will compliment the attire which his baby has won so he immediately took that attire and started to get ready and after doing so was giving a last touch to his look when he suddenly heard Yibo's voice making him realize that he is late so he started to hurry up and after giving a last gaze to himself left the walk in closet to enter the room and as he opened the door of the room he found Yibo standing there with a scowl face and Zhan when saw this was about to speak but before he could he saw the change in expression on his husband's face making him confused.