CHAPTER 13 - PART 2

At LAN'S ENTERTAINMENT

The clock is striking at 11:00 am and in the office of one of the largest entertainment companies sat Yibo with Cheng as they are about to discuss the new project he is going to start which is a drama titled, "STRANGERS IN MARRIAGE!" With the Ceo ...

The clock is striking at 11:00 am and in the office of one of the largest entertainment companies sat Yibo with Cheng as they are about to discuss the new project he is going to start which is a drama titled, "STRANGERS IN MARRIAGE!" With the Ceo of the company.

It was three months back when Yibo was approached for this drama although he was not delivered the script at that time which the young actor find a little bit weird as whenever he was offered a drama. The script was given to him to read but this time it was quite different because this time he was not offered the script beforehand but when he heard the title of the drama he was fascinated by the title so he agreed with it and therefore right now he is sitting in the CEO's office waiting for the CEO.

As the young actor is waiting he is looking around the office which is decorated with black and white furniture with an antique look making the room look rich and pleasing to the eye. Yibo was observing the room when suddenly the door of the room was opened as a young man who looked in his thirties wearing all white and another man who looked in his late twenties wearing a black jacket and pink sweatshirt entered the room.

 Yibo was observing the room when suddenly the door of the room was opened as a young man who looked in his thirties wearing all white and another man who looked in his late twenties wearing a black jacket and pink sweatshirt entered the room

Yibo and Cheng when saw the two people entering the room stood up as one of them took a seat on the chair and the other one took a seat on the armrest of the chair as the latter spoke, "welcome to Lan entertainment Mr. Wang Yibo, myself Lan Wei Wuxian!" And then pointed toward the man on the chair and spoke, "He is my husband and The CEO of Lan entertainment, Lan Wangji!"

Yibo hearing this nodded his head as he spoke, "It's pleasure to meet you, Mr. And Mr. Lan!" And then continued with a pause, "Myself Wang Yibo and he is my friend and manger, Liu Jiang Cheng!"

Wuxian hearing this chuckled as he spoke, "no need for such formality, Mr. Wang!"

Yibo hearing this just nodded his head with a smile as Lan Wangji produces a file in front of Yibo and the young actor looked at them with confusion.