CHAPTER 27 - PART 1(a)

At Tianjin

The clock has been striking at 3:00 am in the early morning in the city of Tianjin and the city is yet to wake up for a new day so the city has fallen into a peaceful silence which is rarely seen in the city during daytime and amidst this silence ...

The clock has been striking at 3:00 am in the early morning in the city of Tianjin and the city is yet to wake up for a new day so the city has fallen into a peaceful silence which is rarely seen in the city during daytime and amidst this silence of the city is situated the Tianjin studio which is one of the most famous studios of the country and in the premises of this studio few benches are arranged as a shooting of a new show is taking place as all the actors have settled at the table in the backyard of the Tianjin studio as the area is falling into a harmonious environment as the host is asking questions to the actor and actresses present in the shoot as it is a promotional shoot for their new film as the Mike Coordinator, Mr. Chen of the shoot after asking some basic question has now turned toward one of the main leads of the film as she spoke, "Wang Laoshi!" And Yibo who has been busy talking with his co-star when heard his name being called immediately stopped talking as he looked at the person in front of him with a smile as he spoke, "yes Mr. Chen!"

 Chen!"

Mr. Chen who is the mike coordinator of the show when got the attention of the said person with a smile spoke, "Wang Laoshi, do you have any new thing which you want to tell to your fan about yourself?" And Yibo on hearing this with a smile spoke, "nothing new, Mr. Chen, same schedules and same life!" And everyone on hearing this let a smile as one of the people at the table spoke, "Lao Wang, then you should do something new so that we have a new talk about you!" Making everyone at the table laugh as Yibo spoke, "Sure Shen, you will get something new soon!"

Mr. Chen on hearing this laughed as he spoke, "then I feel we are going to hear something new from Wang Laoshi soon!" And Yibo on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "yeah!" And the mc on hearing this turned toward the main actress of the movie as he spoke, "so Miss Chen or may I say Mrs. Ren first of all congratulation on your wedding to Mr. Ren!" As he with a pause spoke, "let us raise a toast for Mr. And Mrs. Ren!" And everyone present at the table on hearing this immediately raised their glasses as they in a unified voice spoke, "Cheers to Mr. And Mrs. Ren!" As they drank their wine and the actress on seeing this with a smile spoke, "thank you, everyone!" Making everyone smile.

The mike coordinator on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "it's our pleasure, Mrs. Ren!" As he with a pause spoke, "so Mrs. Ren if you don't mind can I ask you one question which your fans want to ask from you!" And the said actress on hearing the question with a smile spoke, "sure Mr. Chen!" And the MC on taking this as a cue spoke, "so Mrs. Ren we know that you never believed in arrange marriage but you did arrange marriage so how is your married life going?" And as the question is asked everyone turns their attention toward the said person.