CHAPTER 33 - PART 3(a)

At PARIS...

The couple have been sitting while hugging each other enjoying each other warmth as Zhan has been really disturbed with the trauma which his husband has faced as he never thought that Yibo would have suffered with something like this and now he ca...

The couple have been sitting while hugging each other enjoying each other warmth as Zhan has been really disturbed with the trauma which his husband has faced as he never thought that Yibo would have suffered with something like this and now he can really understand the reason behind Yibo's action making his urge to protect his baby more as he tightened his hold on the angle in his arms, making Yibo to clutch onto Zhan more tightly as he called for his husband, "Zhan ge!"

Zhan on hearing the younger voice calling for him immediately spoke, "yes love!" And Yibo on getting the response from Zhan spoke, "I... I sometimes hate s... Stardom!" And Zhan when heard this was shocked as he didn't expected this but he can understand the boy's reason behind these words and he was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "It has taken away my f... Freedom, I can't roam freely, I can't practise what I love without being noticed, everything I do become news, it irritates me!" And as he completed this sentence his voice turned into a whine like a child who is complaining to his parent about the thing he hates the most in the school and Zhan when heard this smiled a little at his baby's antics as a smile appeared on his face as he raised his hand to caress the younger's hair as he spoke, "but bau you know naa if you have to gain something you have to lose Something!" As he planted a kiss on his hair.

Yibo when heard Zhan just raised his head to look into Zhan's eyes as he with a pouted look spoke, "but it irritates me, and sometimes I feel- !" But stopped in the middle as he don't know what Zhan will Zhan say if he heard such a statement and Zhan on seeing that Yibo is not continuing spoke, "What love?" And Yibo this time released a deep breath as he spoke, "leave it!" As he with a pause continued, "leave the whole stardom, and enjoy being just Yibo and hide away from everyone!" And as he ended his words his face again turned into a pout as he spoke, "but then I realize that how will I eat and meet my necessary needs if I don't earn anything!" And Zhan who has been listening to the younger when heard this with a light chuckle spoke, "I can handle it, love!" Making Yibo confused as he looked at Zhan with a frown and the young heir seeing the frown realized that Yibo didn't understood what he wants to imply so he just planted a forehead kiss on that frown to remove those frowns as he spoke, "if you want to leave all this then you can love, your husband Sean Xiao Zhan is there to handle your every expense!"

Yibo when heard Zhan instead of getting irritated or angry spoke, "won't I be a burden for you!" And Zhan this time cupped his baby cheeks as he with a smile spoke, "no, my love, gege earns enough to take care of both of us!" As he planted a kiss on his forehead and continued, "and from when does taking care of your husband become a burden?" And he was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "and what if bobo also wants to earn to take care of both of us?" And Zhan when heard Yibo was startled as the younger spoke, "answer me Zhan!" And Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "I will be happy!" As thinking that Yibo will take care of both of them made his heart felt a warmth in his heart.