CHAPTER 33 - PART 4(b)

At PARIS

The couple has been sitting in the private lounge of the restaurant as the couple is eating the food when suddenly Yibo looked at his gege as he spoke, "Zhan ge!" And Zhan who has just taken his cup of tea after pouring it when heard Yibo calling ...

The couple has been sitting in the private lounge of the restaurant as the couple is eating the food when suddenly Yibo looked at his gege as he spoke, "Zhan ge!" And Zhan who has just taken his cup of tea after pouring it when heard Yibo calling for him just kept his cup as he spoke, "hmm!" And Yibo on getting the attention of his husband propped one of his elbow on the table and spoke, "gege, what do you want to do now?"

Zhan when heard Yibo just booped the younger's nose as he spoke, "you tell me, love?" Making Yibo frown as he wanted Zhan to tell as he spoke, "why me?" And Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "gege, have no idea dear!" As he with a smile added, "you tell gege!" And Yibo when heard Zhan scrunched his nose as he spoke, "that's what I expect from an antique old man?" As he with a huff added, "Boring old man!" And Zhan when heard Yibo was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "what about Eiffel tower?"

Zhan who was about to retort when heard Yibo felt a smile appearing on his face as he really wanted to visit that monument with Yibo as he has heard about it being one of the symbols of love after Taj Mahal, and Yibo suggesting it made Zhan happy inside his heart and he was about to speak but before he could Yibo with a pout spoke, "but I don't want to visit it!"And as soon as the young heir heard it the smile on his face fell and Yibo who has just spoken the words when saw the expression on his husband's face felt that something is off with his man so he moved his hand as he grabbed onto the hand of Zhan which he has kept on the table and squeezed it gathering the attention of the man and as soon as Yibo got the attention he spoke, "what happened husband?"

Zhan who has just got lost in his own world when felt Yibo's hand squeeze on his hand he immediately came out of his daze as he spoke, "what happened love?" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a frown spoke, "I asked the question first so you will answer first!" And Zhan when heard Yibo with a confusion spoke, "what did you ask?" As he got so lost with his thoughts that he skipped what Yibo asked him.

Yibo when heard Zhan became sure that his husband was so lost in his thoughts that he has failed to listen him so he spoke, "I asked what happened, Zhan ge?" And Zhan on hearing this was about to shook his head indicating a no but before he could Yibo in a stern voice spoke, "and don't lie to me, Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan!"

Zhan when heard the voice of the younger just went silent as he didn't want to burden Yibo with his thoughts and Yibo who has been waiting for Zhan's response when didn't got any response from his man looked at him to only find a sadness on his face and seeing this he spoke, "Zhan ge, are you sad that I don't want to visit Eiffel tower with you!" And as soon as Yibo said these words Zhan immediately looked up and Yibo seeing the action of his man was about to speak but before he could Zhan retorted, "No!" And Yibo getting the response from the man wanted to chuckle at his husband's cuteness but he composed himself as he spoke, "Mr. Sean Xiao, don't lie to your hubby!" And Zhan on hearing Yibo spoke, "I am not lying, love!" And Yibo when heard Zhan spoke, "you are, Mr. Husband!" As he with a huff and puff added, "you are sad that I don't want to visit Eiffel tower!" As he raised his brows and spoke, "right, old man!" And Zhan who realized that Yibo has seen through his thoughts just released a deep sigh as he just nodded his head and Yibo seeing the action of his husband with a stern expression spoke, "Mr. Sean words!" And Zhan when heard Yibo gulped his saliva as he knows that he can't lie to Yibo now so he with a pout spoke, "yes!" And with this lowered down his head.