CHAPTER 27 - PART 3(a)

At XIAO CORPORATION

Yibo when heard Kuan's words felt a surge of unknown emotions inside him mixed with anger upon hearing the elder talk he realized how careless his husband has been about himself, his health and well-being, and even the thought of the young heir no...

Yibo when heard Kuan's words felt a surge of unknown emotions inside him mixed with anger upon hearing the elder talk he realized how careless his husband has been about himself, his health and well-being, and even the thought of the young heir not taking care of himself made the young actor frown but when heard Kuan speaking that someone is there to take care of his husband felt a surge of possessiveness inside him as he spoke,

"Not someone dage!" Making Kuan stop in his words when heard him was shocked as he was not expecting to hear this and was about to speak when he was again stopped in his steps as Yibo spoke,

"But his husband!" As he looked at the man sleeping in his arms as he continued, " and he will always be there for him dage!" And after completing his words he looked at Kuan with eyes full of determination as today he realized how much his here cares for everyone but never think about himself for even one second which made him remember his mother's words when he used to ask his mommy why she always takes care of his dad when his dad is so big as the young Yibo used to be jealous as whenever his papa used to come home his mommy used to forget about him making the child Yibo used to hate this because for him, his mommy is his only and he doesn't even want to share her with anyone and his papa coming home always used to take his mom away from him making the boy sulk as he used to ask his mother, 'why his mother cares for his papa when his papa is a big man?' And Mrs. Wang used to see his son's antics used to laugh as the sulking Yibo used to look cute to his mother, and she wanted to see such Yibo more but when the boy used to pout more Mrs. Wang used to melt as she used to answer his baby query as she used to tell him that his papa takes care of everyone So it's her responsibility to take care of his father making Yibo pout grew more as according to him if his papa can take care of everyone then he can take care of himself and why his papa wants his mommy to take care of him.

Mrs. Wang when used to listen to yibo's queries used to laugh as her son's curiosity always amazed him so she used to answer her son's query and the young actor still remembers his mother's answer that,

"Yibo, in your life you will always find someone who takes care of everyone but when it comes to taking care of themselves, they will never do it so it's our duty to take care of them because people who care for others also need someone to take care of them, ao if you find someone who takes care of everyone but never himself do take care of them!" And the young actor on hearing this used to just nod his head as he at that time was never able to understand his mother's words but now when he saw Zhan in the same scenario he can understand his mother's worry for his father as Yibo is feeling the same care for his husband so he just told Kuan that he will always take care of Zhan as if His old man can take care of him then he can also take care of him.

Kuan who was stopped in the middle by the young actor was shocked to hear the declaration of the said person because he never expected that Yibo will say something like this and that too for Zhan because he knows that it will take time to build their relationship which they would have made after their marriage as it will take time to clear their misunderstandings and build their relationship but hearing the young actor words for Zhan made him smile as now he is assured that the boys will soon repair their relationship as he spoke, "thank you Yibo!" Making Yibo frown as he spoke, "why are you saying thank you, dage?"