CHAPTER 19 - PART 3

At Yibo's penthouse...

The clock is striking at 9:00 pm of the night as the stars and moon have adorned the sky of Beijing indicating to everyone it's time for rest and all the cafes have started to get empty as the nightlife is going to start in the city of Beijing and...

The clock is striking at 9:00 pm of the night as the stars and moon have adorned the sky of Beijing indicating to everyone it's time for rest and all the cafes have started to get empty as the nightlife is going to start in the city of Beijing and the people have started to return home or have settled for a peaceful dinner in the tallest apartment of the city but amidst all this stands the penthouse of one of the richest actors of the country in its glory in one of the most expensive buildings of the City which is usually silent but today this flat is not silent as voices of the people are coming out with the laughter of two people who are seen working in the kitchen of the penthouse in harmony as one of them speak with enthusiasm, "I am excited to little master Xiao Wang!" As today will be the first time they are going to meet their Boss's better half.

The other one when heard the elder with a smile spoke, "Me too, Xu Ma!" As Butler Han passes the bowl of the fresh-cut vegetables to the elder lady who is preparing the dinner for the people which are present in the penthouse except for their little master whose dinner has been prepared by their master only before he left for his conference as he loves preparing the dinner for his little husband.

It was in the early morning when they noticed their master was not present in the mansion and not finding Mr. Xiao in the mansion both Butler Han and Xu Ma panicked as it was a rare sight to not find their boss at the mansion in the morning as Mr. Xiao always tell them when he will not be at the mansion so they were worried and were about to call John or Mr. Kuan to know the whereabouts of their boss when the doorbell was heard so Butler Han immediately went to open the door in a hope to see their boss but only found the head security of Mr. Xiao Zhan, John standing there with a slight smile on his lips.

Xu Ma when saw John with a slight smile on his face is shocked and although wanted to know the reason for the smile on the head security face but right now her priority is to know where her boss is so she immediately asked where is Mr. Xiao Zhan and the answer she got made her shocked and amused at the same time and landed her and Butler Han here with half of the staff of the Xiao Mansion who are right now sitting at the finding table talking happily with each other as they are waiting for the dinner when suddenly the for was opened and the person they saw made all of them shocked as they saw the other half of their boss entering the penthouse with a frowned look and fiery eyes.

 Xiao Zhan and the answer she got made her shocked and amused at the same time and landed her and Butler Han here with half of the staff of the Xiao Mansion who are right now sitting at the finding table talking happily with each other as they are...